Had Baby Ayden at 29+5!

Congrats, Ayden looks fab, I hope hes home with you soon :)

ty ladies!! I am truly blessed, hope each and every one of you have a healthy pregnancy!!

What a wonderful outcome - congrats!

Congrats hunny hes looking fabby!!!

congrats hun, he is gorgeous, hope he comes home soon xx

What a hansome little man, he was a fab weight and looks so well, beautiful he will melt hearts well done to you both and I hope the rest of his stay in the NICU is healthy and short! amazing :flower:

awwww congratulations hes gorgeous :D

im glad hes doing so well.. and well done to you for keeping him in the womb for as long as you did.... must of been really hard stuck in bed for ya :)

wish you all the best for the future!!! xx

Congrats hun, hope your both well and you get your LO home soon xx

WOW- Congratulations and I am so very glad that Ayden is doing so well - he looks amazing in the photos x Hope things keep continuing to go so very well x

Oooh I remember you being put on bed rest. so glad your little man is well, he's gorgeous!! Congratulations! XX

WOW your pics of him are gorgeous, so happy you are all doing well. One of my friends had her babies at 28 and 29 weeks respectively and they are both now a gorgeous 8 and 3 year old.

xxxxx

Ohh hes lovely! Congratulations, hope he can be home with you soon xxxxx

Congratulations! He is gorgeous! Hope he gets better nice and quickly so you can have him home with you :flower:

Congratulations - Ayden is gorgeous xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->