Had Baby Ayden at 29+5!

NikoleRae

Reaction score
As some of you know, I have been on bedrest since 20 weeks due to an emergent cerclage. It was a struggle to get me to 24 weeks- then 28 was the next milestone- had baby ayden at 29. I was laying in bed Sunday and my water broke! After being admitted to the hospital, I contracted a low grade fever, which my dr suspected to be an infection coming along after my water broke. He took out my cerclage and I went straight to 3cm dialated. After 7 hrs of Pitocin, I only dialated to 4cm and Ayden's heart rate dropped with every contraction- so they wheeled me in for a c section. I had Ayden at 5:13pm on monday, jan 24th. weighing 3lbs 8 0z and 16.5" everyone said he was a big boy for his age!! He came out of my belly screaming, and so far has had no complications. He is on cpap and is on very low oxygen (23%.. 21% is considered room air) He is a very healthy boy, he is slight jaundice but the uv light is helping. The neonatal dr. says he just needs to gain weight, maintain body temp and learn to feed and he can go home!! If I knew how to post pics I would!!! Thank you everyone for all the prayers and inspiration yall have given me throughout these hard times! Couldnt have done it without yall!!

newborn2.jpg

newborn10.jpg

20110126_226.jpg

Wow! What an incredible birth story. I'm thrilled for you...Congrats!

Congratulations on the birth of Ayden, glad he's doing well and he's a good weight!

Sending prayers and happy vibes your way, hope you are both home as soon as poss xxx

congrats, hope he comes home soon fit and healthy! try and post pics! xxx

Wow, congratulations!! It sounds like you have a real fighter on your hands there. It's amazing he is doing so well already, well done and hope you get him home soon x

Thank you!! do you ladies know how to post pics on here??

Congratulations on the birth of your little man. Hope he gets all better very soon and he comes home with his mummy. xx

congratulations on yr little boy he is doing well you must be so proud wont be long now and he will be home with you, keep us posted on how he progresses xx

congratulations to u and ur family hope everything goes well. i dont know how to upload pictures sorry xx

wow congrats hun glad hes doing well xx

Thank you!! do you ladies know how to post pics on here??

When you go to post (don't post quick reply, use the advanced button), scroll down (under the submit reply button) and click the "manage attachments" button and you can post pics that way.

Congrats on your little man! Glad to hear he's doing well.

congrats ....what a birth story.

To add a pic, go to advance beside where u post a reply. Click on the paper clip, search for the photo on your pc, click upload and there it is. cant wait to see his pic.

so pleased everything is ok, he sounds like such a healthy weight for that age! Best of luck and hope he is home with you soon x x

Glad your little fighter is doing do well! Congratulations :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"