Had Baby Ayden at 29+5!

Wow congratulations, he is certainly a beautiful baby.

He is beautiful hon! I hope his body responds well and learns all these necessary things so you can all be home as soon as possible. x

Thank yall so much!! Ayden has been on room air for almost 24 hrs and has been doing fabulous!! soon he will be off of his cpap and we can hold him!!! His food is being increased by 2cc every 8hrs- the nurses say they couldnt ask for much better!!

congrats on your little man, i hope he is doing well.

congrats he is gorgeous! hope all goes smoothly and he is home with you very soon xx

sent from heaven.jpg

mommys angel.jpgwell ayden came off of his cpap and photo therapy today!! I got to hold my precious baby boy for the first time, at 5 days old!!

Great news u got cuddles Hun!

Wow!! great pics. Hope all keeps going well so he can go home soon.
Congratulations :baby:

Congratulations on your beautiful little boy. I hope you get to bring him home soon. x

Congrats! So great to hear he's doing so well!!!

Many many congratulations!! I hope baby is getting stronger by the day. Thanks so much for posting pics - totally amazing to see how developed a 29 week old baby is. Gorgeous baby. xx

Congratulations!!! He is absolutely beautiful. What a good weight as well - my LO was born at 27 weeks and was just 1lb 13oz. Amazing that you got cuddles too and that he's off his CPAP already - what a little fighter. xxxx

What amazing pics. I keep checking back to see if u have more, what a tough little man u have. Congrats

sent from heaven.jpg

ayden baby.jpg

daddy and ayden.jpg

my baby boy.jpg

smiling baby.jpg12 hour days at the hospital are rough!! Ayden is doing great, he is off his nasal canula or his nasal air pressure.. and his oxygen is at 100%! He weighs 3lbs 12 oz, so in about 4 more oz he can be put into a crib- then he just needs to learn to eat and he can come home with mommy and daddy!! yay!!

wow what a little champ and doing so well as well :happydance: love the pictures he is so cute :flower:

Congrats on the birth :D. He does look like a big boy for his age :D

I'm so happy to hear that he is doing so good!!! Stay strong for him Momma! He's doing the same for you too!!! So absolutely adorable also!

Ahh congrats, and what a cutie :) I named my little boy Ayden too! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->