Had enough

marley2580

Reaction score
I never thought I would say this but I really want labour to start NOW! I'm fed up and I'd like to be able to turn over in bed without having to wake up, take the pillow with me and support the bump. In fact I'd just like to have my body back! Roll on labour:rofl:

aww, hopefuly it wont be long now, get started on the pinapple, curries, sex and speed bumps lol

x

Walks too ...

Ball bouncing if you have one??

:hugs: not long I hope *fingers crossed*

I think i will have to get one of those balls, i have a gym ball, will that work teh same?

x

I believe so Layla can't see any difference in them myself ...

cool, i will have to dig it out then :)

x

I'm sorry Wobbles but I read "Ball Bouncing" and laughed so hard I cried :) either I have a really dirty mind or I'm having a loopy 5 minutes ! LOL

Nah had a chuckle myself when I typed it :lol:

I never thought I would say this but I really want labour to start NOW! I'm fed up and I'd like to be able to turn over in bed without having to wake up, take the pillow with me and support the bump. In fact I'd just like to have my body back! Roll on labour:rofl:

hi hun i no how u feel i am due on the 9th nov and i have had enough ,everytime i go to the midwife i expect her to say yep ur getting there i reckon she will be here in the next few days lol but she never does , ive been getting bad back ache and some twinges and i think is it starting and get all chuffed and then it goes away after a minute or so . guess we have to be patient !!!!!!:hugs:

not long to go for u guys anymore!

hope your patience will last for the last couple of days, fingers crossed for both of u :hi:

how are you Marley?

I have reached this stage now, it was only last week i was saying it wasnt long and would fly by, but today i just want it over with, getting really umcomfy and fed up now, want to get him out so i can lose weight and get back to being me.
Cant belive i have a few more weeks left!

x

I'm still here. One of the community midwives that I've not met yet popped in to introduce herself and drop off some drugs, she recommended lots of walking. TBH I'm not expecting to go into labour for at least another 3 weeks - I'll be very surprised if I'm not at least 2 weeks late. That's not going to stop me trying to hurry things up though.

The last bit always drags, but once you have had baby, you will wonder where the time went!!!!

Not long to go hun! :hugs:x

hopefully you will be holding your newborn very soon not too long girls your almost there

hope ur last few days just wiz by ==== cant wait until i'm as far along as u r

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->