had mc a month ago im hypo help?

whisper91

Reaction score
I need sucess stories if any I feel like I had one shot and it was ruined....I havent had my period yet and it was a natural miscarriage.When should I be expecting it? I have hypothyroidism and just got uped to 50mcg.When would it be best to try. I feel like trying now because I read it can be hard.Funny when I was younger I was scared I have fertility issues.:nope: My mc was june 6 and I was just diognosed with hypo in may. Thanks:hugs:

I need sucess stories if any I feel like I had one shot and it was ruined....I havent had my period yet and it was a natural miscarriage.When should I be expecting it? I have hypothyroidism and just got uped to 50mcg.When would it be best to try. I feel like trying now because I read it can be hard.Funny when I was younger I was scared I have fertility issues.:nope: My mc was june 6 and I was just diognosed with hypo in may. Thanks:hugs:

I am not sure. I got pregnant last September - right after begining my meds. I also had a mc. I have read it can be best to wait a few months for your thyroxine levels to stabilize but have also read of women becoming pregnant right away and doing fine.

Hmmm I wonder if we didnt start the meds we wouldve been fine. I knew a lady who had 7 miscarriages and two living children and didnt know she had it until after the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->