Had my baby!! C section details+ ill answer questions!

Congrats!! Your LO is gorgeous!

Where is the incision? Can it be seen if you're wearing underwear or a bikini bottom?

Right above my pubic bone, my OH and my mom say they can barely see it, its just a straight line and is faded already kind of like a stretch mark. I dont think you can see it with underwear, altho I suppose it depends what kind of underwear your talking about lol
Thanks. :)

How long of an incision is it?

Congrats!! Your LO is gorgeous!

Where is the incision? Can it be seen if you're wearing underwear or a bikini bottom?

Right above my pubic bone, my OH and my mom say they can barely see it, its just a straight line and is faded already kind of like a stretch mark. I dont think you can see it with underwear, altho I suppose it depends what kind of underwear your talking about lol
Thanks. :)

How long of an incision is it?

mine is 3-4 inches long, my dr said she had to make it bigger in order to pull her out fully. Its still swollen, but she said in a couple months it should shrink and eventually fade to where u can barely see it.

Now that's its been just over 2 weeks, how are you feeling? :hugs:
Hopefully recovery has been smooth and not too much pain.

Now that's its been just over 2 weeks, how are you feeling? :hugs:
Hopefully recovery has been smooth and not too much pain.

Im doin ok, part of my incision opened and is draining. the dr said its ok, not infected and probably because I was so swollen with fluid after. But the babys fine and Im doing pretty good. Im not limited to anything just cant carry anything but my baby/ lighter than 10 lbs.

Congratulations on the birth of your girl, hope you are recovering well? You sound like it?

My c section experience was completely different to yours if anyone wants to know the bad stuff ask me! The actual op was fine but I had an awful recovery.
My incision opened up during the first night and I couldn't walk straight for 4 weeks after & I felt like a 90 year old woman! Suffered extreme back pain for 3 weeks and Also had urinary retention from having the catheter in which wasn't very pleasant and not uncommon! But this risk was never mentioned to me , I had to go home with my catheter and keep it for 10 days 😁 xx

Ps, don't mean to scare anyone as everyone has a different experience,but I wished somebody had told me the awful stuff so I would be prepared 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->