Had my baby girl

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
I don't know if you ladies remember me but I was trying for a breech vba3c. To give you a quick story I went in Sunday night with painful contractions. I was not handling them well so they gave me some pain meds that made me feel better but slowed down the contractions. I ended up getting to 6cm dilated 90% effaced and -1. Then had no change for 4 hours even with pit. I had an epidural but I was in so much pain I couldn't breath through my contractions at all. My doula was wonderful and would never had made it as far as I did with out her. Around 4pm we decided to go for a section. At that point I know it was the safest way to get here. Rebekah Anne was born at 5:39pm on May 27 by c-sections weighting in at 7lbs 14oz and 18.9inch long, I was 40 weeks and 4days. She and I are doing well and are very thankful to everyone involved to try to get me the birth I wanted and even though it didn't work out I am glad I tried.

Attachments

• 003 - Copy (2).jpg
    003 - Copy (2).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 33
She is beautiful, even though it didn't work the way you wanted I am sure you are just happy to have your cute little girl

Gorgeous, many congratulations! x

Congratulations!! x

Congrats! Sorry it didn't quite go as planned but I am glad it all turned out well in the end! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->