Had my cards read last night - spooky

proudmummy

Proud mummy to my 2 boys
Reaction score
I had my tarot cards read last night, All the psychic knew about me was that i am married with children. The first thing she said when she read my cards was i'm happy being a wife and mother and that i feel that was all i was meant to be. She said i am worth more than that and i need to have more confidence to achieve my potential.
She said she sees a college course and a job with 3 or more potential branches. She went on to say that i put too much pressure on myself to be super mum, to always have a tidy house and put on a persona that my house, kids and marriage are perfect but I'm not being completely honest with myself as i feel there is something missing and i need to have more faith in myself.
She asked if i had a specific question i wanted to know the answer to i said yes but i didn't tell her what it was. She went on in further detail about the new job and college course and said when i have completed this i will reach my potential i'll be truly happy. i have only ever t9ld hubby that my ultimate goal is to go to college and resit my maths GCSE and go into mental health but I worry that others will think I'm not capable of it so she got that spot on.
She kept saying i have a very strong woman with me who is with me all the time. Apparently she moves things around my house and thinks it's funny when i blame the children. I asked her if i knew this woman. She said absolutely yes, this woman died more than 10 years ago from a stroke or brain tumor. The only woman that i know who has died is my great nan who died 14 years ago from a brain tumor. She was a very independent woman who lived on her own until she died at 98 years old and my mum confirmed she was a force to be reckoned with.
She went on to do 12 month reading, delt the cards and said "hmmm this card hasn't come up before, let me shuffle again to make sure" and the same card came up again. She said the first card was a postpone card, so something is being put off and she said this card hasn't come up yet and I think it must be the answer to your question. This card can only mean one thing and it's a new baby.
Hubby and I have been trying for the last 2 months but a few days ago he said he wanted to stop trying for a bit. I am currently in the 2ww though.
She said it is linked to January so I will ither have a baby in January which means I am pregnant now or I will fall pregnant or start trying in January. Russ said saturday night he wants to wait until next jan/Feb to start trying which ties in with the postpone card. But if I pregnant now the baby will be due in January.
Spooky stuff

Whoa!!! I always wanted to get a reading but I kind of feel it would be against my religion somehow...

That's awesome! Was it someone who lived by you?

I believe in this kinda stuff. I think they are facintating. I had mine done about 2 mtnhs ago but kinda hoping it doesnt come true because she kinda hinted i might get pregnant in november, but i don't want to have to wait that long. :)

I hope your pregnant this time, FX xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->