Had my son at 31 weeks

Kywiki

Reaction score
I went into early labor on Thursday the 8th. I was fine all day...went grocery shopping, did some light housecleaning, took a nap and made dinner. Was having some discomfort around 4 pm but nothing major...just felt like stretching pains. From 6-8 pm they got a little worse, called doctors office and they said sounds like braxton hicks and to take it easy. By 9 pm they got so strong, had my sister get off work early to take me to the hospital. I knew I wasn't going to make it so I called an ambulance. I live about an hour hour away (on a good day) from the hospital, but of course we had a snow storm. I ended up having Clayton Allen in the ambulance en route to the hospital at 10:29 pm. He was 4 lbs 2 oz. I was 31 weeks and 1 day along.

He is now 5 days old. He is off all oxygen support. He does have a little jaundice but doesn't require to be under the lights anymore. He did lose 4 oz but it is common. He is eating well and going to the bathroom just fine. I have been able to hold him almost every day and his daddy got to hold him as well. He will still be there for awhile, but given the circumstances he was born in he is doing great!

amazing story xxxxxxxx so glad your baby is doing well xxx

hope you are ok too? what a fright for you!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"