had the nerve to light up a cig in the car...!!!!!!

annaaabanana

Reaction score
well tonight my bf and I went to the grocery store with our friends (a couple) and well I love her bf to death but I mean, omg... He lit up that cig and she said "PUT THAT SHIT OUT!! ANNA IS PREGNANT" he put it out right away.. and I seriously cannot breath STILL! it's been two hours. im so so so pissed off right now... for real!! ugh. it also prob is because I had a hormonal rage tonight and my anxiety is sky rocketing lol i need to calm down! haha just had to rant . my bf is trying to calm me down but i was like "IF I DONT GET OXYGEN MY BABY DOESNT" and on top of that, ive had a migraine for three days finally went away this morning and is now bak. seriously? I think it is time for bed... lol

That's so rude but you will be ok-breath that fresh air deeply lol.
I'm so glad bars and restaurants have smoking bans in North America now. It's such a stinky habit. Those who smoke smell like ashtrays to me, I can sniff it out a mile away. It's terrible. My mom smokes and I have a hard time being around her, I always politely ask that she wash her hands afterwards. Bleh!

It is awful he did that but to be honest he probably just wasnt thinking. I bet he never does it again though.

This would drive me mad even if I wasn't pregnant!

I hate smoking so much, the smell makes me feel ill normally let alone when I'm pregnant. If I smell smoke now it literally makes me throw up.

He obviously just didnt think and at least he put it out straight away....

X

thanks yall :) he didnt mean it. hes actually a really nice guy!!! lol i just had to rant !! i use to smoke cigs.... i quit about two months ago and once you quit you realize how horrible you smell and how horrible cigs are!!! ewwwwww!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->