Had to turn him

:shock: omg that woman is mad, how come snuggle wraps have such a cutesy little name, i was thinking oh they cant be that bad, then i saw them OMG!!!

ignore her hun, some people are bloody off their faces

x

Yeah I was expecting to open the link and find those swaddle blanket type of thing, I've seen them for car seats, but not that. I can't believe someone would really do that??!?! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought it was crazy!

i can understand why they make them like to stop baby pulling out stitches and stuff but it cant be good for their development surely??? i wouldnt dream of making my baby wear one cos they were being ''naughty'' thats just sick!

x

It amazes me that in the uk the standard age to turn babies round is 9 months.. We kept jocelyn RF until 13/14 months but she was nudging up towards the 13kg mark that our carseat has a max rf weight of so we turned her round.. Britax do a carseat that allows you to keep a child rf until the age of 4 but they don't sell it in England because there wouldn't be the demand for it.. How rubbish is that?!

OMG :shock: What a total crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs: :hugs:

Also i'm really sad now i didnt realise that i will have to turn Tabs soon in her seat :nope: She's nearing the weight limit :hissy: Guess i did ok since i didnt even really know about RF seats until i got hers...but for the new baby i'm TOTALLY getting that Britax one!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->