haha, take a look at this! made me chuckle..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I came across this image earlier, I'm really sorry if it causes any offence to anyone but I found it hilarious! :haha: The amount of times people have said this to me, and it pretty much sums up my feelings right now..

Nearly 1 year down, and still no :bfp:, it's starting to become everything but fun! :dohh: I think we're going for a more relaxed approach from now on, as it's stressing both myself and OH out, majorly. :wacko:

:dust: To you all! I hope this makes you giggle a little, like it did me.. Xx

Attachments

• ecard31.jpg
    ecard31.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 6
Hehe. Yes, do feel like screaming that sometimes!! It's very hard to remain polite when people tell you to relax and it'll happen eh. We've just hit a year ttc too. :hugs: x

Oh it's driving me crazy! :haha: It's all I've heard for the past few months, since people have found out we're trying.. I wish no one knew now tbh, feels like more pressure on us with people constantly asking if we're pregnant yet! :dohh:

:hugs: Back hun, it's hard isn't it? Xx

I know. We haven't told many people but lots are already saying 'now your sons at school you need to get baby making' and 'hurry up and have another'. I don't think they realise how insensitive they sound? It's hard enough without added pressure as you say!

Sending positive thoughts your way! xx

I saw this on Pinterest and I laughed. It's so true. My mom tells me to relax, it's kind of hard to relax. With my last failed cycle she said I should be excited that there's more baby making fun ahead. I said "oh yeah bc waking up with a thermometer in your mouth every morning, poas every day and forcing yourself to be in the mood is soooo fun!" My MIL gets on us all of the time about babies. She doesn't know we're trying bc she is overbearing and will bother me every other day. I don't discuss ttc with friends. They don't have kids and aren't ttc so they won't understand.

I don't discuss ttc with friends and family either. I told a few people when we were trying with DS and I was asked everyday if I was pregnant yet. Some people truly need to go back to health class too. It's like they had no understanding of how a cycle goes. I mean I'm no expert and I learn something new once in awhile but you don't ovulate every week. I wish we did though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->