hair cut

:dohh:

didnt see that!! ok so im BLONDE!!

stop picking on me....:cry:

still think no1!!!! i had my hair similar a few years back :D is easy to flick out with straighteners :D

i have FAB hair straightners

theyre babyliss 230 degree and theyre so easy to use

i still have my ghds from my 17th bday!!!!(3 year old!!!!) mine were out wi teh dodgy batch( u no wen they were all blowing uo llf!)

I like 2.

1 is nice, but it would take a lot of work everyday to keep it looking that way, if you just left it messy it would look poop!

2 on the other hand would look funky messy/shaggy and be really easy to style everyday (you'd prob get away with every other day!) Also it would looj nice "dressed up" blown/straightened!

You have to post your completed look!

I think style number one, cause would you really want to go out with you mate having matching hairstyles?

Plus you could style it in lots of different ways still.

i got my hair cut in the 2nd style!

cat my friend had that hairstyle last summer lol! she doesnt have it now!

Ooh I vote for 1, I have seen 2 on a few people (including me lol) and I obviously like it but 1 is very funky.

Edited as I have just read the rest of the thread - durrrr!! Post pics so we can see it :)

the girl was a trainee and looked very confused at pic 1......

i wasnt gonna take the chance

im not sure where the lead is for my camera and colins camera is at work so 2moro hes gonna bring it home so i can take piccys and post them.

otherwise it means me going to boots with my memory card, burning a cd and bringing it home.

either way piccys will be up 2moro!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"