Hair Disaters!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
So yesterday i went an had my hair done, hadnt had my highlights for a while so had them, then a cut. I said i want u too stop puttin layers in it an featherin it into my face (i have a bob :wacko:) so i said i just want a nice bob longer at the front shorter at the back, anyway it looks like hes stuck a bowl on my head an cut the back :cry:
Mark has to keep lookin away cos he dont want to laugh :cry:
Im considering goin to a diff hairdressers to get it sorted, but ill be far to embarresed lol!

Anyone else had any hair disaters?
x

Not a disaster but i went to the local hairdressers (not my local anymore) asked them to cut it back above my shoulders and re do the layers. She only trimmed an inch off ad it didnt look any different.

I tried another hairdressers a month later and have stuck with them since :D

No don't be embarrassed to head to a diff hairdresser and ask them to fix someone elses bodge job :D

As for your OH slap him :lol:

Oh hun as wobs says dont b embarassed to go to another hairdressers I remember few years ago same kind of thing happened to me when it came to cutting my fringe told them I didn't wwant a heavy fringe or to short n they cut thick heavy fringe from half way bk my head n mega thick, Ilooked like highland cow only fit 4 market!!!

xx

I've been with my hairdresser for the last 14 years and I wouldn't change her. Even though I moved away to be with DH, I still drive the hours journey every 6 weeks to get it done. DH thinks I'm bonkers, but then again he doesn't have any hair!

Lol that sounds bad. I haven't had a disaster as such but this girl did my hair, I showed her a photo of a rough idea I had for my hair, she cut it completely differently and I asked her to cover up my highlights, so she thought she'd put a weird copper colour on it. Also, whilst she was doing it she was telling me she wasn't very good lmao and that she'd only been hairdressing 2 years... I was thinking "oh god..."

She was a nice girl so I felt too bad to complain!! she was only 18 and didn't have much money either, so I just got out of there ASAP. Since had it fixed at Toni & Guy.

DH thinks I'm bonkers, but then again he doesn't have any hair!

LOL, same as my DH too Helen!!!

I recently changed hairdresser, she made a real bodge, so went with my tail between my legs, to my old hairdresser and begged him to fit me in, he took the piss out of my dodgy hair do, and gave me a few 'tut tut's' and made a great jobbless him!

The worst hair disaster I had was with Toni&Guy, who may I add, are supose to be one of the best hairdresses.
I had the same woman do my hair for about 2 years, she usually put highlights in it etd but on this occassion she had double booked, so had to do 2 clients at the same time. Of course, it had to be me who came off worse out of the two of us, it had to be my hair that was rushed and ruined.
I have hair down to my back and all she was doing was touching up the regrowth, she put on the cap, pulled through some hair and stuck me under some heat, when she washed off the color and put a brush through my hair, almost ALL of the top layer of hair which was bleached out (i have dark colors underneath) fell out. Still do this day you can see where my hair burnt off. I never went back since, I was crying my heart out.

Sophie first off get on the phone and go ape shit ... and get money back!

And don't be embaressed, go to another hairdresser and explain and they will do there best to help im sure!

And agree with charl .... slap your OH

P.S - Have had the same happen to me

xxx

This Happened to me I went to Jason Lea, the Girl who was doing my hair had they most dodgy SILVER Barnet!!!
She was just cutting willy nilly more interested in looking at herself in the mirror than my hair!
I'd also had my colours done! In the shop I couldn't really tell because of the fancy lights but when I got home you could still see my roots and the cut was just awful - one side was longer than the other and she'd not used my part as a guide....she just cut it as it fell!

I called them up the same day, spoken to the manager and he said I could either have my money back or got to their other shop and have one of the 'Artistic Stylist's' re-do the lot!

I decided to go to the other shop & it was Fantasic. The Man that done the colour for me was brill he really knew his stuff and he couldn't believe what she'd done with the colour (or lack of it!) he suggested diff colours and the bloke that cut it was really great & the Cut was amazing!

I was going to go back but have found somewhere else thats not a big hairdressers so its easier to get an appt and its a bit more personal......and cheaper!

I'd defo complain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->