hair everywhere!

Mica

Reaction score
My hair is falling out like crazy! I know this is due to the post partum change in hormones. I am not going bald or anything, but I just hate pulling out clumps of hair from my comb and finding loose hairs everywhere - on my clothes, on the furniture, on the floor, in the baby's diaper!
I don't really think my hair loss is super abnormal, but wouldn't mind if it chilled out a bit. Does anyone have any remedy for this?

I don't have a remedy but I feel your pain! I even found s hair in my baby's bottle :( its everywhere!

Mine fell out for quite a while after especially after my second, don't know if there's anything you can do x

My hairloss seems to have slowed down a little in the last week but it is still falling out. I actually have a receding hairline, with a tuft of hair at front where it is starting to regrow. Since 4.5 months I haven't been able to tie my hair up in a pony tail as my hair looks bald at the side :-( I can't wait for it to get back to normal, wish there was a cure xxx

No remedy that I know of, except perhaps getting pregnant again. Mine is still falling out crazily 8 months pp.

Mine has just started the last week or so. :( It sucks.

My friend took biotin when her pp hair fallout started and it started becoming fuler and stopped the extreme amount of falling out
hope that helps :)

Mines started doing this now. It's very long so very irritating when I find hairs all over the place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->