Hair/Eye colour

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
At what point is hair/eye colour usually established? She had brown hair and blue eyes when she was born...and now her hair is turning red (EXACTLY what I wanted her to inherit from her sperm donor) and her eyes are SLIGHTLY looking like the could possibly turn brown, but I'm still not sure how they're going to go.

think they say about 3 months old but leeons eye color hasnt changed since birth still blue and his hair just has never grown hahaha

If they're dark they will go dark blue and then turn brown. Caitlyns turned brown at 4months, before that they were a dark blue colour, then a greeny colour.

Max's eyes have always been grey and I dont think they will change as hubby has grey-green eyes ..as for his hair it went from black to brown to now almost blondish-brown lol

tom went lost his thick dark brown hair at 4 months. By 4 months 2 weeks he was mousey blond

Josh had dark blue eyes & dark blond hair-light brown at birth and now has light & bright blue eyes and light blond hair!

usually you can tell what colour they are going ot be by six months, but they usually say wait until 12 months.

i was told 9 to 12 months before you get the absolute eye colour...

as for hair colour, I had white blonde hair as a baby, it was still light blonde when i was 7, dirty blonde in early teens and now is a medium brown...

so.... errr.... about 17 years before my hair colour established!

i was told 9 to 12 months before you get the absolute eye colour...

as for hair colour, I had white blonde hair as a baby, it was still light blonde when i was 7, dirty blonde in early teens and now is a medium brown...

so.... errr.... about 17 years before my hair colour established!
same with my hair! I had beautiful pale blonde hair until I was eight years old, then it went dark brown and now it is medium brown with a few natural highlights.
But yeah, 9-12 months for eye colour.

chloe's etes are turning brown now ad her hair is getting lighter

Lola had dark blue eyes when she was born and thick dark hair.After a month her hair turned light,almost blond and her eyes are very bright blue.

:shrug:

London had dark blue eyes and dark brown hair at birth, her eyes now are a lighter blue and well, she's losing the hair but what she has is still brown. :hugs: I've heard 9 to 12 months as well!

Riley has bright blue eyes and white blonde hair think his hair will go dark though

Yeah about 9-12 months for eye colour. Faith's were dark when she was born and went blue, then towards 12 months green crept in so she now has bluey greeny eyes like me! x

Caitlyn's have stayed blue and they're quite light. Her hair is light brown.

xxx

Ella has bright blue eyes and blonde hair has since birth and nothing has changed apart from Her eyes are getting brighter

My DD is 14 and her hair is still changing colour!!

Chase was born with dark blue eyes. They are gradually going to a lighter blue.

OH has brown eyes and I have green eyes.

Jayden has blue with some green in it. Amanda has brown.

I cannot picture Chase with brown eyes and I honestly don't think he will get brown eyes. Guess time will tell.

If I recall about Amanda's eyes, they went from dark blue grey to a greeny dark grey to brown.

Jen is mixed so she has dark hair (coily) and brown eyes, they have been the same since she was born!!

I'm really hoping Jasper keeps his fair hair and skin and blue eyes!

... Its almost terribly politically incorrect and just a little bit oddly racist, but... I want my baby to look 'white'... because I want him to look like he came from me! He has his daddy's nose, lips, cheeks, hair line and eye shape... and if he ends up going dark like his daddy he wont look like he's my baby at all!

At the moment he's a fair haired version of his daddy, which is simply beautiful!

(And at the end of the day, he'll always be perfect and beautiful and his daddy is beautiful too... so... it wouldn't be all bad... I just want to have genetically contributed just a little bit...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->