Hair/Eye colour

Jasmine had some dark hair when she was born, but the new hair growing in is a light blond/strawberry kind of blond. Not sure yet, sometimes it looks a tad red, sometimes just blond.

My hair was dark when I was born and turned light blond, and is still blond :)

mine will be 4 months old soon . his eyes colour is ark like me, and his hair when newborn was just like his dad(blond) but his new hair,lol, getting dark like me,yeah! well it;s still too short to see properly anyway

I had ginger hair when I was 1ish and it turned dark brown a few years later.

i was told 9 to 12 months before you get the absolute eye colour...

as for hair colour, I had white blonde hair as a baby, it was still light blonde when i was 7, dirty blonde in early teens and now is a medium brown...

so.... errr.... about 17 years before my hair colour established!

Same here, only for my first week I had really dark hair which all dropped out after a few days and was reaplced with blond.

My friends little girl is 4 months and now has her brown eyes firmly established and hair to match.

My LO is too little to determin anything yet. Currently Blond with dark blue eyes. Hoping the hair stays and the eyes get lighter so he looks like his Daddy. :baby: Also wondering if he's going to get my olive skin and tan, or burn easily like OH.

jacks finally growing hair its ver fair blonde likes his mummy and has hazel eyes like his mummy to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->