Hair help..... Update pg2 - it's now reeeally short! New update post 21 - it's PINK!!

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
I need some hairdo help ladies :flower:

I had a haircut a couple of weeks back and it's shit. No matter how long I spend with the straighteners it looks rubbish, it's shorter than I wanted so it can't even be fixed to look how I like it :brat:

So - I need to go back to really short. I am fine with this now as it will be better than what it's like now :p

The thing is, I can't find any good pictures to show the hairdresser. Really short hair can look brilliant, or it can look absoluute shite iykwim! And once it's that short..... not really anywhere to go with it lol.

I need it to be funky. I'm a piercings and tattoos kind of girl, and like to look a bit different. When I google for pics, even when I put in 'very short' 'extremely short' it still keeps coming up with a load of bobs and things..... I'm talking short as in bung some wax in to spike/funk it up a bit and good to go kind of short.

I found a pic of when I had short short hair which I liked but you can't really see the style that well :dohh:

I've gone and booked in at the stylist for tomorrow morning so I need inspiration :lol:

Thanks lovelies!

Attachments

• hairdo.jpg
    hairdo.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 25
i think these are cool

https://misterkoko.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/best-funky-hairstyles-to-try-in-2010-hairstyles-2012.jpg

https://hairstyles11.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/funky-short-hairstyles.jpg

https://www.yourhairstyles.net/hairstyles/funky-short-hairstyles-2012-9.jpg

https://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/d3/3/AAAAAkWccFkAAAAAANM5wQ.jpg

hth x

what length is your hair currently at?

Thanks hun they all look brill but I haven't enough hair left for any of them :lol:

Are these ones any good hun?x

Attachments

• short-hairstyle-84[1].jpg
    short-hairstyle-84[1].jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 2
  • victoria-beckham-new-hair-style[1].jpg
    victoria-beckham-new-hair-style[1].jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Extra-short-crop-with-raffled-forward-fringe[1].jpg
    Extra-short-crop-with-raffled-forward-fringe[1].jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
  • s1[1].jpg
    s1[1].jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
  • agynessdeynhairstyles_pixiehaircutr[1].jpg
    agynessdeynhairstyles_pixiehaircutr[1].jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Jade a couple of those look do able :D

I can't even bring myself to take a pic of what it's like now as it looks like crap :(

I'm sure it's not that bad but I'm the same when they do it how you don't want it. I had mine cut short - Not that short but kind of bob type length to my jawline IYKWIM and I loved it. I went to have it done again and they did it totally wrong and I hated it and I miss my long hair so I'm growing it back out again x

Thanks :flow: Yea it's awful when they do it not as you wanted ey. IDK why but u never get the same haircut again, I took so many pics of how it was when I had it nice (not as short as the pic in my OP) but nobody has been able to do it like that again!

I did the same! I knew I'd want it exactly like that again took loads of pics from the back too..And I even went back to the same person with the photos and she did it totally wrong :dohh: x

:D

I am now going to bleach it. I may use some bright pink dye afterwards :p

Opinions?

xx

Attachments

• IMAG0252.jpg
    IMAG0252.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 25
Oooo it really suits you! i like it :thumbup: Pink would look awesome too! ;) xxx

Pink would look brill, I've just done mine purple a few days ago :D

Agree! Love it! I'd go for it dying it you can always dye it back :D x

Thanks all! The bleach is on now, stinging a bit..... what we do for style ey!

xlouloux I would prefer purple but can't get to a shop that has good purple and we have pink in the house :rofl:

Anyway it'll fade and I can put purple in it :p

And cos it's so short it will grow out fast so all the damage can get cut off :haha:

I'll update!

Ah right, I have two pots of pink sitting around waiting to be used, waiting till the purple has faded. :D

Can't wait to see it!

The pink is in! Leaving it for plenty of time to hopefully take well as there was evidently some Live colour dye left in the ends (sure I saw a thread somewhere about Live being a nightmare to get out). So it was kinda like a flame effect even though I left it on for the full 90 mins. :rofl:

I was gonna say nothing to DH and watch his face when he walked in the door but he phoned to say he was on his way (always does) and I couldn't keep it in! He always goes on about liking my hair short short but he's never seen it bright pink :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->