Hair help..... Update pg2 - it's now reeeally short! New update post 21 - it's PINK!!

Yayyy!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0258.jpg
    IMAG0258.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 28
  • pinkhair.jpg
    pinkhair.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 26
Oh no it didn't upload... I'll need to go back on the laptop...

Your hair looks great so far!Waiting for next pic:)

agree with above, definitely suits you x

I agree it really suits you and looks really nice. I've always wanted to go bright colours - I don't think I could carry it off though :haha: I'll stick to my bleach blonde for now lol x

I volunteer at a charity shop every Saturday morning, got a few comments from my regulars :lol:

Looking at it is really making me want to use my pink! I think if I bleached my hair again though it will fall out so I must try and resist. I love the short style too, my mom would absolutely kill me if I cut off my hair. :(

:lol: yea the benefit of it being short.... the condition really doesn't matter!

What dyes do you use hun if you don't mind me asking and are the results good xxx

I use the la riche directions ones semi permanent, they are brill if you use them on really lightened hair, heard a lot of people complain about them being really messy but honestly I've found them brilliant and don't seem to wash out if I just use conditioner! x

Thanks hun :) What are their best shades? I've been using stargazer x

So far I've only used the lavender, violet and flamingo pink but yet to do my whole head with that one. I'm tempted to get a blue but not sure what shade. Here's a link of how the colours look on peoples hair should give you an idea, pretty cheap too.

https://www.hairdyegallery.co.uk/directions2.html

Thanks for the link hun that's really good :)

I think the violet one looks ace, I'll ask DH to get that when he is in town next week :) I want it in the house for when I feel the pink has faded lol

xx

Oooh, thats lovely! Really suits you :) I would LOVE to have cropped hair but the double chin doesn't allow for it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->