Hair help!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Im at a loss at what to do with my hair lol... I have very difficult hair, its very fine, but frizzy with a bit of wave/curl.

I used to cut my bangs and have bangs, but they are growing out now.

And my hair is getting longer now. I dont know what I should do with it though, it has no style, it just kind of hangs there and is down past my shoulders. This is the longests it been and I keep saying im going to try and grow it but I end up just cutting it off lol.

It does look good if I spend an hour styling it with a straightener and curling iron.

Sounds a bit like my hair. I grew mine out a few years ago and had no idea what to do. It made a big difference when I had the sylist cut some layers in. Have you tried any of the curly hair lotions and gels? They help control the frizz. You'll get a different look with those depending on if you let your hair air dry or blow dry it. Oh and I found long hair soooo much easier to work with than shorter hair. It actually all stay in a ponytail now.

I agree you should get some special shampoo + conditioner that's especially for curly hair, and maybe some frizz control leave-in conditioner for afterward. It will do you wonders.

i agree. longer, with layers and frizz-ease!.......... marvelous stuff.
I took have to have a very close relationship with my straighteners but fear i wont have time when baby arrives (or will they even allow me to have straighteners in hospital?? Dont want to look like a fuzz-head in all the mother and baby pic¨s!!..:rofl:) so I'm trying to learn go to au naturelle again.

i think just straighten the fron bits (is that what Americans call bangs? Fringe?) then let the erst go wavy and soft.

I have tried quite a few different shampoos and conditioners but none of it seems to work :( I guess I will just let it keep growing.

When you grow it out - if nothing else you can hide your bad hair day in a pony tail. I'd be completely lost without rubber bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->