Hair straighteners!!

I had black GHD's that blew up :dohh: was some kinda fault with that batch or something so they sent me pink ones to replace them and I love them :happydance: Ive never been a pink person untill I had LO :blush:

Woohooo! So glad I found this thread, thanks Leeds! I definitely need new straightners, and was wondering if it's worth splashing out. My hair has always been poker straight.. and then this last year has decided to go wavy :shrug: not impressed!!
I'm cutting my hair short next week but it will still need to be straightened I reckon, so ghds it is :happydance: Now shhh, don't tell DH.. he just wouldn't understand!!

geeees, now I'm going to have to go out and buy some GHD's and OH isn't going to like it. OH well, best not to tell him.... he'll see his bank statement eventually anyway.

:rofl: thats what i did lol

Sometimes it is worth it to buy more expensive. I found the quality of the ones that are sold for cheaper in a pharmacy are just not the same as I experienced with higher cost ones. I also found that the cheaper ones just don't last as long either.

definately ghd's!!

my 1st pair broke about 6 months ago and i couldnt afford to get new ones so got some remington ones and i just missed my ghd's so much that i HAD to have a new pair!!!

u can get them quite cheap on ebay and they do some good offers on the ghd website.

i paid £100 for mine and got straightners, a bag to keep them in, a heat mat, thermal protector for your hair and 2 hair sectioners!!

Deffo GHD's!!!!!

I've had mine years..and not 100% sure but think they come with a lifetime guarantee...I know you can send them back and they repair them..usually without charge!! Not that mine have ever broken but a friend of mine accidentally broke her's lol

:)

Deffo GHD's!!!!!

I've had mine years..and not 100% sure but think they come with a lifetime guarantee...I know you can send them back and they repair them..usually without charge!! Not that mine have ever broken but a friend of mine accidentally broke her's lol

:)

yeah my friend have had to send hers back before :)

brand new pair.... no problem :)

GHDs all the way!! Best things EVER! I have seriously long thick hair and nothing would do the trick! My GHDS are 5 years old!

I used to have some GHD's but had to stop using them as i have fine hair and it just got frazzled by them, my hairdresser said they are not really recommended for everyday use on my hair type! :hissy: , where as my friend has thick hair and she loves hers and has no probs. So depending on hair type i'd say GHD's for thick hair is a must have, but if you have fine hair they are not so good :(

ohhhh......GHD's are a must!!!! I've got the cerise pink set, and i got them in October, as a birthday present from DH and they're amazing!!!!
My hair is sooooo unruly, and they do the job so quickly/effortlessly and well!!!
I'm so pleased with them, i wouldn't look back now!!!!

I got my GHDs today................... :):):):)

Just thought Id share.... :):)

Thanks girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you tried them yet?

They are the BEST aren't they?

You know what I discovered the other day? - You can pull the end of the plug out the lead and the three pin plug becomes a two pin plug so you can use it abroad...and i've been living in Germany for 10 months and been using a flipping 3 to 2 pin adapter! - What a lemon! lol

Tescos actually do really good straightners for just £10 my hair is very frizzy and these work great although my OH bought me some NIcky Clarke ones for xmas and they are good too!

Tescos actually do really good straightners for just £10 my hair is very frizzy and these work great although my OH bought me some NIcky Clarke ones for xmas and they are good too!

You know there are lots of fab hair straighteners out there....I thought my old Revlon ones were great until I had my GHD's....for me, there is nothing like them and my hair is straight anyway...I just love the way they give you a really sleek finish.

cant beat GHD'S, they are the best!!! so quick to use.

has to be ghd's "don't accept any imitations" (what advert is that from??!!)

great for curling hair too is a definite investment! search on the internet you should be able to get a good deal or do you have any friends that are hairdressers that can get them at trade price for you?

Old thread i know. But wanted to add GHD are the best.

I have 2 pairs :blush: the normal black ones. and my OH bought me the limited edition pink GHD's a year or so ago. So now have 2 pairs. Black ones are used as my travel ones now :) XXX

i love them.... I actually find I make moer of an effort to straighten my hair now!!! I was always a guilty one for wearing my hair up!!!

No need now the GHD's straighten them in minutes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->