"hair" style

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by DarlingMe, Mar 29, 2011.

1. DarlingMe

DarlingMe Well-Known Member

I have an OB appt tomorrow and I did a little much needed trimming down there :blush: so he didnt get lost :haha:! My nausea just went away a couple weeks ago so keeping trim was the last thing on my mind. Just curious, if its not too personal, what does your hair look like?? I usually shave the outside bikini area and trim the in rest. I know the doc sees all sorts of "styles" and I felt kind of silly trimming for an MD appt! I have never had a wax before, and I am not sure if this is the time to start! We talk about everything else here, I figured this isnt too far off! :flasher:

2. Barbles

Barbles Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more

Haha

Mine is usually non-existant :blush: but its getting harder to do now my bump is getting bigger so poor OH is getting all sorts of styles 'down there'

I remember getting upset when I was in labour last time as I had forgot to do it (last thing on my mind) :haha:

3. My4thmiracle

My4thmiracle Mummy to baby Nico + 3

Over grown bush shooting out in every angle possible lol, not exactly the easiest of things to do especially now cos I can't see it.

Will try and prune it down prior to labour, but will probably leave tuffs everywhere lol

4. BabyKing

BabyKing Mummy & Pregnant

i can't get a good view of mine now, cos bump is in the way :happydance:
    so get OH to shave it for me!

5. lilyanne

lilyanne Mom & Pregnant with #2

I prefer no hair down there but as Barbles said, it is getting harder to shave down there. Afterward I discover I missed whole patches so I guess mine is more of a camo pattern. lol

6. My4thmiracle

My4thmiracle Mummy to baby Nico + 3

Omg I would never trust a man down there with a razor, my foo would be in ribbons if they were to nic down their as much as they nic their face shaving.

7. DarlingMe

DarlingMe Well-Known Member

I had such a problem shaving and trying to see my over my mini bump today! I realized its getting to be not so mini anymore! OH has trimmed mine in the past but with a beard trimmer style razor. I might have to recruit him because I am sure I am quite patch looking ATM!

8. missjaime

missjaime Well-Known Member

im TRRRRRRYING to keep it "bald" style but as the bump gets bigger its getting harder
    hopefully il do a good job near birth time since i appartently did very well the first time according to the midwife haha my only concerns is the ingrowns
    i popped a little mirror to see if i had any and my gosh there were 3 clear as day that needed to be removed...

9. Barbles

Barbles Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more

Camo :rofl: thats it the exact way to describe it.

And nice baby name :thumbup: I have a Phoebe too xx

10. BabyKing

BabyKing Mummy & Pregnant

my OH is rly gentle, and takes his time makes sure he has got every bit :haha:
    cos he don't want to hurt me
    when it's themselves they are like :shrug:

11. TaNasha

TaNasha Well-Known Member

At the moment mine is running wild, i just dont have the energy to do it and I cant see my lady anymore anyways. I used to keep it nice and shaves, but for the last 3 months I just havent bothered.

We are going on holiday in may and I am considering getting waxed, but I have never had this done? Maybe also thought of doing it before my due date??