"hair" style

DarlingMe

Reaction score
I have an OB appt tomorrow and I did a little much needed trimming down there :blush: so he didnt get lost :haha:! My nausea just went away a couple weeks ago so keeping trim was the last thing on my mind. Just curious, if its not too personal, what does your hair look like?? I usually shave the outside bikini area and trim the in rest. I know the doc sees all sorts of "styles" and I felt kind of silly trimming for an MD appt! I have never had a wax before, and I am not sure if this is the time to start! We talk about everything else here, I figured this isnt too far off! :flasher:

Haha

Mine is usually non-existant :blush: but its getting harder to do now my bump is getting bigger so poor OH is getting all sorts of styles 'down there'

I remember getting upset when I was in labour last time as I had forgot to do it (last thing on my mind) :haha:

Over grown bush shooting out in every angle possible lol, not exactly the easiest of things to do especially now cos I can't see it.

Will try and prune it down prior to labour, but will probably leave tuffs everywhere lol

i can't get a good view of mine now, cos bump is in the way :happydance:
so get OH to shave it for me!

I prefer no hair down there but as Barbles said, it is getting harder to shave down there. Afterward I discover I missed whole patches so I guess mine is more of a camo pattern. lol

Omg I would never trust a man down there with a razor, my foo would be in ribbons if they were to nic down their as much as they nic their face shaving.

I had such a problem shaving and trying to see my over my mini bump today! I realized its getting to be not so mini anymore! OH has trimmed mine in the past but with a beard trimmer style razor. I might have to recruit him because I am sure I am quite patch looking ATM!

im TRRRRRRYING to keep it "bald" style but as the bump gets bigger its getting harder
hopefully il do a good job near birth time since i appartently did very well the first time according to the midwife haha my only concerns is the ingrowns
i popped a little mirror to see if i had any and my gosh there were 3 clear as day that needed to be removed...

I prefer no hair down there but as Barbles said, it is getting harder to shave down there. Afterward I discover I missed whole patches so I guess mine is more of a camo pattern. lol

Camo :rofl: thats it the exact way to describe it.

And nice baby name :thumbup: I have a Phoebe too xx

my OH is rly gentle, and takes his time makes sure he has got every bit :haha:
cos he don't want to hurt me
when it's themselves they are like :shrug:

At the moment mine is running wild, i just dont have the energy to do it and I cant see my lady anymore anyways. I used to keep it nice and shaves, but for the last 3 months I just havent bothered.

We are going on holiday in may and I am considering getting waxed, but I have never had this done? Maybe also thought of doing it before my due date??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->