Half a year went by so fast!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry:
Colton is half a year old today!
I cannot believe how fast it's went and how much he has changed!

I was sitting on the bed the other day with him sitting on my lap, and started thinking about how much he has learned.

Like, he used to be my little cuddly baby that just laid his head against me all the time. Now he wants to sit and see everything, he never cuddles up to me unless he wants to go to sleep. Even when I'm holding him he is up off my shoulder looking around. :cloud9:
He is so good at playing with his toys now. I remember when he wouldnt even think about playing with them, or wasn't able to hold them. Now he carries them all around the house!

It's unbelievable how much they learn and grow in such a short amount of time.
It makes you really understand when people say to cherish these times when your baby is so young because they are only babies once and it sure does go by fast.
It seems like yesterday we were in the hospital with our newborn baby, today he is 6 months old and tomorrow we will be having his first birthday. :baby:

:cloud9:

No, tomorrow he will be 6 months and 1 day old :rofl:

But yeah, it totally does go too fast. Happy 6 month birthday colton!

aww...someone once told me that with a 1st born you wish the first yrs away looking for the next milestone. I guess we should all try to enjoy our LOs for what they are right now!

Aww, happy 6 months!

I feel the same way. Bren will be 4 months next week and it is just flying by.

happy half birthday colton! Our little babies will be a year old soon enough! Scary stuff!

aww...someone once told me that with a 1st born you wish the first yrs away looking for the next milestone. I guess we should all try to enjoy our LOs for what they are right now!

That really true! I couldn't have said it better.
OH keeps saying he cannot wait until he walks and talks.. that all he ever says!
I mean, yeah, I'm not gonna say that I'm excited for those milestones. But I also really love and miss the little milestones. Like, he is starting to sit unsupported. He laughs all the time. He's got four teeth now. :cry: He's growing up!!

Happy 6 months Colton! Glad he's doing great hon :hug:

Our babies are getting so big :happydance:

Before you know it they'll be going on dates :rofl:

I know it goes so fast u don't know where its gone.

Happy 6 months! You don't believe it when people say 'they grow up so fast' because you're thinking, 'no, they're far too small to grow fast.' but it's true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->