Half time!!!!

N

Nerdy

20 weeks today!!!!! 4 more weeks until V Day and 6 days until I finally get to know what this baby is! I'm growing more and more excited, and growing in general, as time continues on and I'm really amazed by the level of patience I've seemingly developed. Granted it's extremely difficult not to call the doc and ask if there's been a cancellation so I can find out what this baby is sooner and get that anatomy scan out of the way.

Baby, or as my husband calls them; Groot, is an active little thing! I felt a pretty mighty wallop from the outside two nights ago and they seem to be using my belly button as a target LOL!

So far, so good, and since we're doing a C-Section again, likely only another 18 or 19 weeks until I get to see this baby's gorgeous little face in person.

:happydance:

Congrats! Isn't it exciting? I'm 17+ weeks now, and craving to get to 20 fr the anatomy scan as well.
I know I'm carrying a boy already as I had Panorama done at 9 weeks due to 1st tri complications.
Is yr husband Dutch?

Hubby's not Dutch, just a nerd. Nicknamed baby after the tree dude in Guardians of the Galaxy, LOL!

Lucky you knowing what you're having, now you just have to wait to see his precious face!!!!! 3 weeks, momma! You've got this!

Congrats! Does it feel like it has flown by? You must be due around the same time as me - I am 20 weeks on Monday!

It really does! It's insane because in the beginning you're like "OMG SO FAR AWAY!" and then time goes by much faster than you're anticipating. Due on St Patty's day, but will be having a C-Section so somewhere around March 10th I reckon.

Aw so excited for you, can't wait for an update!! Hope all is well! Xx

Woo hoo!!! I'm 23 weeks today and have to go back in for my anomaly scan since my baby was too active to get any heart or lung or face pictures. Lol. I hope your active baby calms down for your big scan!

haha we got a peek at nose and lips, need to go back to see the full face shot. Doc needs a couple more heart measurements, and to see one hand that baby had buried beneath their chest. We now know that baby is a boy, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->