Hall of Fame - PPL Who Had kids Late - Moral Booster!

My friend had one at 39 and 40 my aunt had her only baby at 45 after being told she had gone through an early menapose.

i did get pregnant at 44 but sadly mc but just goes to show it can be done naturally .

Kelly Preston, John Travoltas wife I think she's 43

What is old... I'm 42 and I'm going to have my first... :haha:

My grandmother ( on my moms side) had 4 kids and her last was when she was in her forties......way back in 60.
All natural of course and she thought menopause as well.....
Mom side was 4 kids, dads side was 6 kids.......so its in my genes but with one tube my chances have been cut in half.

My dh does family tree research and there are literally tons of conceptions in 40' early, mid and even late! It just goes to show!!!

Both my grandmother and my Aunt had their last at 42, I will too God willing if this little bugger holds on, will be 42 in August, this one due Feb 2011!! There is also a few on here over that, on lady who was 45 and a few 43 & 44 year olds!
i adore doris day x

my friend janet is 40 her dh 50 thay have just had a baby boy so theres hope for us yet :thumbup:

I love this thread...so inspirational.
Two of my colleagues at work had babies at 42 and 44 naturally. I also have a friend who had her first at 43 after 2 mc's.
There is hope!!!

Me at 39 and I plan on another when I'm 41/42 :D

Hers another one for you ladies..Liz Earle just had a baby boy at 47!

You may remember her from gmtv years back, looking good for 47 she is too!!

Good luck ladies!! x

Sorry for butting in! :blush:

My auntie was 40 when she had her first child, naturally after two mc's. And my MIL had her last in her 40's; FIL was in his 50's! :)

Liz Earle the make up woman from QVC ? Wow !! She doesnt look 47.

Sarah Jessica Parker used a surrogate to carry her twins.

My Mum gave birth to me 2 months off her 39th Birthday - Im an accident, but sooo loved !! lol.

Im 39, TTC is so emotionally draining but hearing of all these older Mothers is like sunshine peeking through rain clouds !!!

xx

Ooo I didnt know SJP used a surrogate!!! No wonder she seemed to pop back into shape so quick, God Im thick!!!!:dohh::blush:

Three work colleagues have had their second children at 37, 38 and 39, my bosses wife had her first at 36 and her second at 40. My SIL had her third child at 37. None of whom had IVF

If all goes well, after two mmc's last year I will have my beautiful baby on Christmas Eve when I will be 38 and DH will be nearly 43. I know two of the pregnancies didnt work out but I managed to conceive 3 times within 12 months. So fertility might decline but it certainly doesnt disappear overnight. Again none of that was anything but natural.

There are a few ladies over in 1st tri who are over 35 some in their early and mid 40's

Its more common than you think ladies and I wish you all the best of luck.

:thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Mizze xxx

oh my friend nat and ray shes 42 just had her baby boy 6 child and she wants more :blush:

My friend's mother had her 1st at 38 and her last (and 3rd) at 43.
Also my grandmother was the same - thought she was going through menopause in her mid-40s, but it was actually my uncle!!! :thumbup:

My mom had her last child at 39 (natural). And if all goes well I'll have my next one in February at 38.

* sprinkling baby dust all around *

Best of luck to you all!

Liz Earle the make up woman from QVC ? Wow !! She doesnt look 47.

Sarah Jessica Parker used a surrogate to carry her twins.

My Mum gave birth to me 2 months off her 39th Birthday - Im an accident, but sooo loved !! lol.

Im 39, TTC is so emotionally draining but hearing of all these older Mothers is like sunshine peeking through rain clouds !!!

xx

Yep that the one lonely(and her face creams great too):blush:

OH's mother was 42 - he was a surprise baby...The doc wanted to do a D&C just to clean her up in there (she went in cause she wasn't feeling well...) - thankfully she refused.:thumbup:

Hope you don't mind me butting in....

I had my first child at 36 and am pregnant again at nearly 43. My Mum is my inspiration. She was 45 when she had my youngest sister. Her 3rd child after 21 years! That gave me a lot of hope!

Geena Davis (from Thelma & Louise) was 47 when she had her first child!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->