Hall of Fame - PPL Who Had kids Late - Moral Booster!

I am 43, I have a 11,8,4 and just turned2 year old. I also had a miscarriage between each viable pregnancy. Found hubby had a chromosone problem that increased chance of miscarriage.
Also do not have a rampant sex life! Last baby was conceived during a month we only had sex once. Never give up ladies. I am feeling a bit broody but am trying to resist!

well I have an 18 year old a 15 year old a 2 year old and am expecting a little boy in Oct of this year ill turn 38 the month after he is born so dont lose hope ladies is does happen for us older moms

My grandmother! Married at 39, first child at 40 and second child at 42! And this was back in the 1940's when fertility treatments were unheard of!

Also my pastors wife did the same and her baby gradutes HS next year lol
Heart Tree -congrats
QlitterQueen-(i am really struggling with the healthy eating-emotional eater!!! ) me too dear lol

I thought I'd add another uplifting situation! As I posted earlier in the thread, I am expecting and will be 42 when baby arrives. NO intervention, completely natural conception.

I have been preparing to clear out our den to move around bedrooms and prepare a nursery, so I am selling furniture and decor that I don't need. A couple came by last night to buy a rug. They had their 3 year old and their two month old children with them...and the mom was 42 when she had her newest addition! It was nice to run into an actual, real mom who had "done it" at my age. While I have older children, those two were her only children, so she started her family at 39!

My mum was 41(I think!) when she had my sister, who is now 6 :)

I'm 37 this year my first took 8 years to arrive (hes 2.5 now) but I am now expecting number 2 after 4 cycles trying so don't give up hope even if it takes a while.

My ex-husband's grandmother was born when her mother was 45! This was in 1922, so NO possibility of fertility enhancing treatments. They actually lived a hard, farm life and her birth was considered rather scandalous in that day. (At 45, you were considered rather matronly and that you should be "put out to pasture" as far as sex goes). Her birth was not even announced in the paper as was customary since it was a rather embarrassing event. :growlmad:
But, it goes to show that it does happen! None of my 3 older children would even be here if a 45 year old woman hadn't given birth in 1922!

Was looking for some positive sucess stories and this is a great thread. My mother in law had her 1st at 42 and then twins (of which my DH is one of) at 44 ! and all naturally.

Was looking for some positive sucess stories and this is a great thread. My mother in law had her 1st at 42 and then twins (of which my DH is one of) at 44 ! and all naturally.

Well that has perked me up am 43 but 44 very soon, and panicking. This is one scary journey.

hi all, not really my area of the forum but thought would share that my mother in law took over 2 years to concieve my husband in the 1980's and eventually had fertility treatment to get him then when she was 40 she accidently concieved his little sister lol after just one night of passion she says hee hee

best of luck to everyone!!!

hi all, not really my area of the forum but thought would share that my mother in law took over 2 years to concieve my husband in the 1980's and eventually had fertility treatment to get him then when she was 40 she accidently concieved his little sister lol after just one night of passion she says hee hee

best of luck to everyone!!!

How old was she when she had his little sister?

she was 40 when concieved and gave birth after being told would never have children with out assistance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->