Hall of Fame - PPL Who Had kids Late - Moral Booster!

Omi

A Mummy At Last!
Reaction score
Ok, so i thought it would be fun and good to make a Hall of Fame Ttc. Anyone seriously older who has had kids and is an inspiration to us all! And any old aunties and family members can be added too, why not? The more the merrier! Lol! :)

Ok, so here i go..

I find Susan Sarandon a great inspiration; she had a child at 41 and 43!!

https://redriverautographs.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/susan-sarandon-picture-1.jpg

Ok, so i thought it would be fun and good to make a Hall of Fame Ttc. Anyone seriously older who has had kids and is an inspiration to us all! And any old aunties and family members can be added too, why not? The more the merrier! Lol! :)

Ok, so here i go..

I find Susan Sarandon a great inspiration; she had a child at 41 and 43!!

https://redriverautographs.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/susan-sarandon-picture-1.jpg

cool idea. BTW i absolutely love susan sarandon.

people i can think of: julia roberts, sarah jessica parkinson

Im sure you meant sarah jessica parker (LOL!) :)

Not everyone's cup of tea, but Cherie Blair? Come on, pg at 45 - that's impressive!

Im sure you meant sarah jessica parker (LOL!) :)

Not everyone's cup of tea, but Cherie Blair? Come on, pg at 45 - that's impressive!

indeed i did LOL! my fingers are too quick sometimes.

but one thing these lot all have in common is that they've got loads of money to pay for nannies - so it's easy for them no?!!! :coffee:

ooh ooh my absolute favourite helena bonham carter - i love her (more than susan sarandon - sorry)

Got to add Arlene Phillips (Dancer and Choreographer) who fell pregnant naturally at 47!!! She thought it was the start of the menopause, but it was the start of her 2nd daughter. I find that very inspiring. :happydance:

I agree. Arleen is a true inspiration!!

Btw, its easy to take care of their children sure, but their eggs or fertility has nothing to do with money or nannies.

Oh, and does anyone mind not using people who have millions and therefore can afford 15 cycles of ivf and similar. No offense, but i think many of us fall into the group of 'nothing wrong - simply older; and there is a forum for those getting ivf etc. Seriously, no offence at all to anyone going through this but i think we need real inspiration from nature as we're.. well, in need of some hope and inspiration we're not past it, lol!

More ppls:

Annette Benning - 41
JK Rowling- 39
Meera Syal-
Halle Berry- 41
Nicole Kidman-
Meryl Streep- last baby before 42
Helen Hunt - 40

See? There's loads!!! :)

just thought of one how about celine dion who is 42 and is pregnant with twins!!! x sylvia x

Yes, but on the 6th try with ivf. Does that count? Not in my book. I cant even get one try let alone 6...

What about John Travolta's wife...whose name escapes me. She's 47 and pregnant right now.

My grandmother! Married at 39, first child at 40 and second child at 42! And this was back in the 1940's when fertility treatments were unheard of!

Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewives
Sian Williams 45 BBC1 News reader
There is also Kate Garroway from GMTV. She had her most recent baby at 42.

My grandmother! Married at 39, first child at 40 and second child at 42! And this was back in the 1940's when fertility treatments were unheard of!

Wow!!! Heart tree, your grandmother is awesome. What an inspiration! :thumbup:

Both my grandmother and my Aunt had their last at 42, I will too God willing if this little bugger holds on, will be 42 in August, this one due Feb 2011!! There is also a few on here over that, on lady who was 45 and a few 43 & 44 year olds!

WannaB this bean is meant to be! You give us all hope babe!

Bethenny Frankel from Real Housewives of NYC. (Might just be an American show) She's 39. She had a blood clot in the first trimester. That is what caused my first mc. If she can overcome that, then so can I! So can we all!

Thanks for this thread, if they can do it .... so can we!!!

Super grandma's!!! Mine married at 40 and had her first (ok and only!) child at 45. My grand-father was 50. That was in 1948.

My mum was 42 when she had my sister (20 years apart), that after ntnp for 4 months only!

If only I could follow with the tradition!

I have to say I am always a bit on the caution when reading about celebrity pregnancies as we never trully know who had ivf, egg donor etc...

I did read one thing last night that I found really sad, but is an optimistic fact for us. Abortions levels in England over 40yo is now as high as teenage pregnancy rates. They say it is because of all that publicity around fertility reducing after 35 and women thinking they are unlikely to fall pregnant. Yes, fertility reduces, but having a child after 40 is not a miracle.

WannaB, crossing all my fingers for a healthy 9 months :hugs:

My friends mum was 45 when she had her and conceived naturally! I've just had Skyla at 38 and I've got PCOS. Good luck ladies x x x x x :hugs:

I was 39 when my little girl was born - I'm now 41 and trying for number 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->