Halloween for Babies

I got Chase a sleeper that is the same color and has the markings of Tigger off of Winnie the Pooh. It also has a hood that has the face of Tigger.

Awww he'll look lovely in that :)

I thought of you today Lee-anne. Went shopping & saw a little Xmas stocking with Chase printed on to it :)

Wow! Your costumes are amazing. Where did you get the cat one from?
Cx
It was from Marks and Spencer.. ! we left it right until the last minute to buy one, luckily we got it in her size (last costume left of all the kids costumes!)

younglutonmum, what good taste you have..\\:D/

Wow! Your costumes are amazing. Where did you get the cat one from?
Cx
It was from Marks and Spencer.. ! we left it right until the last minute to buy one, luckily we got it in her size (last costume left of all the kids costumes!)

younglutonmum, what good taste you have..\\:D/

Lol

Great minds shop alike Tilly :rofl:

My daughters 1st birthday is on Halloween!!

I bought her a little fairy outfit!!

I've bought this for Jack:
https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=163899031&mcb=core
I wanted the devil one but they were sold out & I didn't want to wait:hissy:

Thanks Vickie, Hannah looks great in her snowman suit too:happydance: I love everyones costumes:happydance:

tescos have got some fab ones....

I got courtney a pumpkin :) its bright orange and cuddly :) only £6 too :)

Colton's going to be a monkey. We will probably go around and see some family for halloween and show off his little costume. We wont go around to strangers or anything.
His costume is super cute! I LOVE it! I cannot wait!

Ok I may have gone overboard...

I have Landon's daytime outfit, which is a sweatsuit all in black, with a skeleton printed on it (with the matching undershirt of course...). And I also got him a t-shirt that says "My first Halloween".
For the trick or treating, we have a monkey costume (with a banana in his pocket and all) and we're just going to take him for a walk around the neighbourhood (not actually ringing doorbells for candy LOL).
He's 10 months old BTW LOL

Connor is going to be a cute little pumpkin for his first Halloween, just like his mommy was :)

i was thinking about dressing maddi up to :) and then we were going to have a halloween tea with cake etc (for the grown ups of course, maddi will just have milk :rofl: and her picture taken!:blush:)

Tescos do have some really good ones.
We got Bella a silver onesie in grey with big silver bat wings and written on it is "batbaby in training" for £7 and we also got her a black sleepsuit with a glow in the dark skeleton on for £4. They've got really good bib's, t-shirts and everything!

This is so cute!

https://cgi.ebay.ca/NWT-DISNEY-BABY...6821036QQihZ011QQcategoryZ90635QQcmdZViewItem

i just got Jayden a t-shirt with .. mummys little monster on it :D its so cute xx

Yep,I'm getting her a costume! She's gonna be a little pumpkin :cloud9:

We're going to my friends Halloween hosting,after that in the evening we're going Trick-or-treating and watching the bond-fire in the town square.

Yes, I bought Joseph a tiger outfit! It has the ears, tail & big feet :)

ooo i can't wait to see pictures of all the cute LO's in their costumes. i got maddi a pumpkin sleep suit from woolworthes in the end - my mum brought it for her when we went shopping yesterday :cloud9:

got lilly a little dress with cat ears lol from asda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"