Halloween

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
Those of you who are dressing your children up, what are you dressing them as? I think we're gonna go with Tinkerbell for Erica, since we call her Tink anyway. DH wants her to dress up as a pumpkin tho!

Heres the Tink costume we like!

https://disneyshopping.go.com/webap...d=-1&categoryId=52501&catalogFromSearch=10003

Aww thats lovely, Tinkerbell is my favourite <3

I want to dress Seth up as a ghost or a pumpkin :)

xxx

OMG! How could you choose a pumpkin over THAT! It's SOO Cute!!
Def go for the Tinkerbell!

<-- anti-pumpkin :D

Aww thats so cute, we were going to dress Dec as a Lion but dont like it now, we are thinking of a baby Elvis.

My oldest had the most adorable costume that my grandmother made for her, she was a pea in a pod! She just sewed a green sack I guess with holes for her arms and a hood on it that velcroed up the front and put some large pom poms she made out of green yarn on the front. It was the most adorable thing ever! Abby was a carebear for her first halloween. Not sure what I am going to do for Donovan, I was thinking a race car driver or a pilot.

Were having a halloween party this year :D
Im stuck on whether to go for a devil, a pumpkin or a little vampire lol.
Or even batman, if

Were having a halloween party this year :D
Im stuck on whether to go for a devil, a pumpkin or a little vampire lol.
Or even batman, if I can find a baby batman costume, he seems to love batman atm, has a toy that he snuggles and everything :p

Im so excited already haha :D

confused at what happened there ^^^^ lol! :S

really cute!! I haven't got around to choose Josh's costume yet :dohh:

really cute!! I haven't got around to choose Josh's costume yet :dohh:

Don't you have his first birthday planned already?? LOL :rofl:

Bella is going to be a pumpkin. I got the costume at a garage sale for $1. I'm on a budget now! I would definitely go for that Tinkerbell though!

Holly, what a great bargain! You all have really creative ideas! I kinda wanna make Erica a special costume, but I have a feeling it would come out a lot better if I just bought it!

Are you all taking your children out trick or treating? We have a little festival downtown where we live, so I think we might take her to that instead. Oh, and any of you who have pets, are you dressing them up? Last year we just put one of our dogs tshirts on him, but this year I think we're gonna get him a costume!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->