Hampshire Mums & Mums to be

we can deffo do one at the start of november too :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/187879-southampton-get-together.html

Hi there, I live in Southampton and was just wondering whether I could join you for your Southampton get-together? xx

ofcourse you can!! :) were gonna meet in johnlewis at like the ground bit if you know what i mean? @ 11:30 (sorry i dont live there and have no idea what you call it:rofl:) then go up to the cafe and have a drink and introduce everyone - maybe some lunch there - then off for some shopping :) x x x

Fab - yes i know where you mean :) look forward to meeting you all :) xxx

Hellooo...can't really b bothered to read through the whole thread coz its pretty big but just wondered if there is anyone in portsmouth? also have u/do u have meet ups? x

were having a meet up in southampton :) on the 1st of october! a bit of shopping x x

I used to live just behind where the ice rink is when I was still at uni :)

Yeah I used to go there when I was aged 13-16, When Sophie is older I think I will taker her there

I live right by it actually, not in Holbrook but in Turner Avenue (off Tichbourne Way)Where abouts are you FloraBean?

I used to live in Oakdene, 2 dorrs down from the holbrook woods. I live near Morrisons in town now, in the old barracks :)

Oh yeah I know!
I quite like Gosport to be honest, Its not the worst place i have seen, plus we are just accross from Portsmouth and a half hour drive away from SOuthampton!

What scholl did you used to go to?

Thought id revive this thread :D

Looking forward to the meet next week :thumbup:

Oh yeah I know!
I quite like Gosport to be honest, Its not the worst place i have seen, plus we are just accross from Portsmouth and a half hour drive away from SOuthampton!

What scholl did you used to go to?

I dint go to school down here (only moved here when I was 20, then went to Wales till I was 25, then moved back down here, lol). My bro went to Cams Hill tho & my mum & step-dad used to teach at Bridgemary. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->