Hands/arms turning blue when cold

sezzolou

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have any experience of their little ones hands/arms turning blue when they are cold? My 2 year old has always really felt the cold. When he was a baby he often has cold blueish hands in the winter. On Saturday when he was playing outside in the sand wearing a tshirt and a jumper i noticed his arms had become discoloured. Ive never seen anything like it and managed to to get a picture. It cleared up after around half an hour after i took him inside to warm up and gave him piriton just incase it was allergy related. He wasnt distressed and had no other symptoms.

He is under the allergy clinic for soya and dairy intolerence and he has a follow up next month. He has had a night time cough since November and is often rattly/chesty in the day. Dr asked me to give piriton every night for this. I have booked an appointment for him next week with GP about this episode with his arms and his cough.

Just wanted to know if anyone has any ideas or has seen anything like this before. It almost looked like bruises but completely cleared quite quickly. Ive added some pics

Thanks

681F3126-3662-4DD1-9FA5-8E8554AE01C7.jpeg A4C15F58-89BD-49FB-AA48-0683ED2116A5.jpeg

I've not experience with this but I hope it went well at the gp. All I can think of is circulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->