handsome boy name game

8/10. i like it but would never use either of them :flower:

My son's name is going to be Oakley Benjamin

8/10 Cute but I think I prefer Benjamin to Oakley.

Dominic Charles and Sebastian George (We are having twin boys. Second names are after grandfathers so a bit of a must but could be interchanged between the boys)

8/10 Cute but I think I prefer Benjamin to Oakley.

Dominic Charles and Sebastian George (We are having twin boys. Second names are after grandfathers so a bit of a must but could be interchanged between the boys)

10/10

Kaiden Jax

9/10! My Grandad's name is Harry so think it sounds better Harry Oscar but stil a brill choice! :thumbup:

Oliver Edward

4/10 Just not a fan of either and they dont flow very well together with the last s on each name even though I did this to my youngest son with his middle name and last name :blush:

Zander Lucas :)

Zander Lucas :)[/QUOTE]

2/10 Zander sounds like it's supposed to be short for something (Alexander?) not a fan of Lucas.

Jacob Alexander

I like Alexander but not Jacob, its got wayy too popular now with all this twilight rubbish!
6/10

Frazer Arthur

4/10 Just not a fan of either and they dont flow very well together with the last s on each name even though I did this to my youngest son with his middle name and last name :blush:

Zander Lucas :)

Just had to say... I LOVE THIS NAME SO MUCH!! It's beautiful! :flower:

9/19 I Love Liam and maxwell! Both were on my list or my DS

My sons name-

Louie Alexander

Harrison 9/10
George 4/10

Anthony James (nickname A.J.)
(family names, I have no say if we have a DS) :growlmad:

I like them but they are a bit too popular for the older gen if you get me? 6/10

Rocco

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->