Hangover headache

Skywalker

Reaction score
For the past week, I've had a headache very similar to the kind you get when you have a hangover... right in the middle of your forehead, a sort of dull aching queasy head type of feeling. Is that pregnancy related, or something else? Came at the same time as my morning sickness.

I get these too! I never had headaches before I got pregnant, now I constantly get then. As well as all sorts of pain in the lower abdomen.

I get these too! I never had headaches before I got pregnant, now I constantly get then. As well as all sorts of pain in the lower abdomen.

Ugh they suck don't they! I find that hot chocolate helps. I don't know if it is psychological or just needed the sugar boost lol. Sorry about the pain in your lower abdomen! I had cramps for the first few weeks but don't really get them much anymore. They were replaced by a dull ache over the area where my right ovary is, and periodically where my left ovary is, which thank god my doctor said is normal. I get my scan tomorrow and I can't wait! I was too early at my last scan 9 days ago.

I get these every day now... Taking extra strength Tylenol for migraines/headaches helps a lot (PS ADVIL IS BAD.) (TYLENOL IS OKAY TO TAKE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->