Happy and sad.

Another thing to add really quickly with the blocking aspect, is that if you block her and she finds out, she may be very offended by that and hurt that you would take that kind of responsibility to control what she can and can't see from you. If she ends up being too hurt by your posts, she has the ability to decide for herself whether or not to block your posts. That way it would be her decision and not yours.

That's a great point! She never asked that we block her anyway.. My MIL asked that we do but she never experienced a loss like that so I definitely appreciate the other side I get here. We definitely won't do that anymore. We don't post a lot pregnancy /baby related anyway.. Just a few things here and there now that everyone knows about the pregnancy already. I would definitely hate to hurt her even more :(

yes, and with losses it's really hard to determine how one person is going to grieve or react. Everyone is very different. It almost feels like you have to walk on eggshells around the person.

That's true. And I wanted to say I'm so sorry for your losses as well :hugs: it's painful no matter when the loss was.

Another thing to add really quickly with the blocking aspect, is that if you block her and she finds out, she may be very offended by that and hurt that you would take that kind of responsibility to control what she can and can't see from you. If she ends up being too hurt by your posts, she has the ability to decide for herself whether or not to block your posts. That way it would be her decision and not yours.

That's a great point! She never asked that we block her anyway.. My MIL asked that we do but she never experienced a loss like that so I definitely appreciate the other side I get here. We definitely won't do that anymore. We don't post a lot pregnancy /baby related anyway.. Just a few things here and there now that everyone knows about the pregnancy already. I would definitely hate to hurt her even more :(

yes, and with losses it's really hard to determine how one person is going to grieve or react. Everyone is very different. It almost feels like you have to walk on eggshells around the person.

That's true. And I wanted to say I'm so sorry for your losses as well :hugs: it's painful no matter when the loss was.

thank you so much :hugs: and you too. No one should have to suffer the pain of losing a child no matter how far along they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->