Happy Due Date!!

JustRhi

Reaction score
I know there are a couple of ladies celebrating due date with me today. So happy due date girlies!

Feeling pretty normal today. Have been on and off the loo though and feel a little sicky. But nothing major.
No inklings at all that she is anywhere near ready.

I am soooo going to end up being induced. Feeling like I'll never go into labour naturally.

How are you all feeling? X

Happy due date! There's quite a few of us on and around this date I've found!!

Baby is happy wiggling away in there saying look mommy I'm so comfy in here! He doesn't want to come out.

I've been going to the loo a bit more often but I wouldn't say its a true 'clear out'.

Dtd this morning to help towards movig things along! Nothing! Going to keep myself occupied and maybe bounce on the exercise ball later this evening!

I'm hoping our babies don't keep us waiting!

I saw a girl who wasn't due until after me who had her baby last night and it makes me frustrated haha.

I had a dream I gave birth last night though! A few days ago I dreamt my water broke!

Happy due date to us!! Nothing new here - usual bhs, not really lost anymore plug, always need to wee... :) TBH I don't even feel like today is Dday. I had DS at 39wks exactly so had more expectations for last weekend! :)

Thanks folks :)
I think these odd pains are trapped wind.. bugger!

Oh brighteyes I feel your pain lol. 2 friends of mine due after me had their babies this week. Sitting on the fence waiting :)

I'd like to become a statistic and be one of the 4% of women that have their babies on due date. Never gonna happen ;)

Happy due date to us!! Nothing new here - usual bhs, not really lost anymore plug, always need to wee... :) TBH I don't even feel like today is Dday. I had DS at 39wks exactly so had more expectations for last weekend! :)

Hang in there :) Most we have is 12 days now. Are you booked for a sweep? Xx

Happy due date.. I'm 3 days over now.. and keep hoping he'll decide to make his appearance! I think I finally started losing pieces of my plug yesterday and all night. So I'm hoping that's a good sign that things are progressing. I've been bouncing on my ball, and going for walks everyday in hopes of speeding things up.

I've declined it. They only offer them in my area at 41wks, and at my last appointment she said she doesn't do them at 3/5ths pp anyway. I'm on the fence about them working. I might change my mind next Monday, but hopefully have a week before I need to reconsider! :)

Good luck lovey. :) I have Midwife Wednesday. Be nice to be told she's dropped and not wobbly. That's how she described the head last week lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->