Happy Easter & Hello to All - Newbie!

jen_0709

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :hi:

Have been having a browse on here for a little while and thought it was about time I introduced myself so I can get to know other expectants and share experiences with you all.

My name is Jen and I live in England - I'm currently 9 weeks and expecting for the first time. My partner and I are absolutely thrilled and so excited by it all. It's difficult at the moment as only immediate family know, you almost feel like you're leading two lives!! I guess it will be a lot easier in a couple of weeks after the first scan when we will be happy to tell everyone.

At the moment I'm feeling pretty good, mostly tired & bloated and although not suffering from sickness I do feel rather queasy sometimes. We have everything crossed that things will go smoothly as I'm sure everyone else does too.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and wish everyone happy & healthy pregnancies.

Jen & Pod x

:cloud9:

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

Congratulations and welcome to B & B:hi:

Hello Fellow Newbie. I've been lurking around too. I know what you mean about leading two lives. I'm 13 weeks so most people know but there are still some at work who don't know yet. It gets a bit confusing remembering who knows!!

Hello and welcome.

Congrats on the nine weeks.

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/thhi.gif

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on the pregnancy. I hope it all goes well for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->