Happy Mother's Day!!

Expecting1

Reaction score
I just wanted to wish a very happy Mother's Day to all the mums and mum-to-be's!!!:flow: All the way from Australia <3
Love Rachel :hugs:

Happy mothers day to you too :) its mothers day here in Ireland in March so wont get to celebrate till next year :(

Thank you :flower: I didn't know they were different :confused: well I welcome all in Ireland to be honorary Aussies and have an extra Mother's Day :winkwink:

woohoo thanx :) have a great day xx

Thank you and the same to you and all others!!

i was actually just about to post this same thing!! mother's day is tomorrow here in canada...
i was actually wondering if first time mom's on here (as in still preggers) are getting "happy mother's day!" from others or gifts from their hubby etc.? it didn't really bother me much at first but now that we're closer to the day i feel like we should have just as much a right to be wished happy mother's day but there are many ppl around that are saying "you'll have to wait til next year but daddy will get father's day this year..." just cause baby isn't born yet shouldn't mean we aren't mother's yet....

sorry...that's my rant...just a little bothersome...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!

I agree, I've had a couple people say "it's not really Mother's Day for you..... Yet" but we're celebrating :) I got a handheld scanner and hubs made a beautiful card (from Tanner) and there was a part that made me cry "thank you for keeping me warm and safe in your tummy" <3<3<3
Hubs got a bday card and present in January from Tanner..... I don't see why we shouldn't score extra pressies just cause he isn't 'here' lol

Happy mother's day to everyone too! I keep hoping she'll decide to come this weekend (mostly so I don't have to go back to work Monday lol!)

Happy Mother's Day mummies and mummies to be!!!

I so wish I could have my little
Man today... What a great Mother's Day present that would be lol

Happy mother's day to everyone too! I keep hoping she'll decide to come this weekend (mostly so I don't have to go back to work Monday lol!)

Ohh fingers crossed she makes a safe and swift appearance!!!
-------------------------
My cousins Mother's Day pressie from her new bub was her first smile :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"