Happy to be here!

Love_MyMarine

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. :)

After 20 months TTC I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby, due around May 27th. We were surprised with a BFP in between fertility treatment cycles and could not be more thrilled. DH will be deploying soon and will be gone for most of the pregnancy but I feel like I can't complain too much about the timing since he should be home for the birth and our baby's first months. (If we'd gotten pregnant a few months sooner he would've missed all of the great stuff, and if we did not get pregnant when we did, he would have deployed before our next fertility treatment started up so we really couldn't have planned it any better.)

I had my second ultrasound today and all seems to be doing well with a strong heart rate of 189bpm (seemed high to me since it was 145bpm at 6weeks+6days but the doc assured us it was within normal limits). Huge relief since I'm a worrier. :blush:

Anyway, I've been enjoying reading everyone's posts on here for the past several weeks and it's already been a great support so I thought it was finally time to join!

Looking forward to sharing in the journey with you all.

Congrats and welcome to BnB, there are so many wonderful people on here :)

Congratulations and welcome :) im due 26th may :)

Hello lovely I'm due the 28th and 9 weeks today also after a long battle! Welcome.

xxx

Welcome and congratulations :D

I'm due May 31st so a little behind you xx

Welcome and congratulations! I'm due the 1st June. So not too far behind :)

Congratulations!

Thanks to your DH for his service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"