Happy Updates..

Yay Finlay!:happydance:

Im sure Abby will soon! Lakai rolled late into 3 months...like 3.5 months. I think he could have done it sooner because the second I pull him on the floor that day he was over and over and over! LOL

She will get there. Sometimes they surprise you like Lakai did.

She did it really early a couple of times. And sometimes rolls from her front to her back. She twists and turns on her back but she just doesn't seem to want to do it. She hates tummy time though so I guess she's not had a lot of practice.:dohh:

Rose rolled once then did not do it again for weeks and weeks foogirl, she wont do it very often now, can't be bothered!

Anyway I love this thread, well done Nk, it has certainly made me smile:thumbup:

Rose now recognises song titles when I ask her if she wants to sing a song, and smiles. She sings along to them now in her own way. Its so cute.

She can hold her toys properly now and passes them from one hand to the other.

She needs to work on her spoon control though!

Attachments

• Rose and food.jpg
    Rose and food.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
SO CUTE grumpy! My lord that made my day!

Alex has learnt she can hold her toys when we give them to her, although she does want to eat them soon after!

shes had a rough week under the weather so we're proud!

and we'v deicided to get married next year :) Alex can give me away lol

Alex has learnt she can hold her toys when we give them to her, although she does want to eat them soon after!

Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:yipee:

And well done Alex too!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! roll on next yr for you!

aww congrats Sandi, can just see Alex as a wee flower girl :cloud9: xx

Well done all you clever little ones!!! Neave too is getting there with the bottle feeding mostly all bottle during the day and alternate bottle / tube at night. We have our discharge meeting next Friday so hoping it won't be long until she gets home.xx

Awww anna your profile reminds me of a pic of alex we have on our wall :)

Well done all you clever little ones!!! Neave too is getting there with the bottle feeding mostly all bottle during the day and alternate bottle / tube at night. We have our discharge meeting next Friday so hoping it won't be long until she gets home.xx

Yay Neave!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: She'll be home before you know it!

And congratulations to Sandi.

Our good news today? Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da DA DA DA DADADADA Da Da Da Da:haha:

awww great news Foo does that mean when Abby shouts dadada at 3 in the morn Alan has to go and see to her :haha: xx

non baby related im afraid but as part of my PND 'road to recovery'....... my keyworker set me a task to set one goal for each day so I did and have felt dead proud after I have done it, and today I gutted my kitchen and its spotless (cleaning etc has fell by the wayside of late :blush: and it was manky-bogin!) :happydance: so having a wee wine for a job well done xx

:haha:Well done to all the babes...... and bumpsmum enjoy ur wine, but don't get too pissed to drive...my kitchen needs a clean and I live in Stockport :winkwink:

and today I gutted my kitchen and its spotless (cleaning etc has fell by the wayside of late :blush: and it was manky-bogin!) :happydance: so having a wee wine for a job well done xx
Well, if you are looking for another goal, my kitchen is manky-bogin too:haha:
awww great news Foo does that mean when Abby shouts dadada at 3 in the morn Alan has to go and see to her :haha: xx
Absolutely and the dirty nappy, and getting her up from her nap and her dinner and her bath and her bedtime story....

oh Sherry id love to help babe but I cant drive :winkwink:

send Abby down here Foo get Matthew on the dada patter maybe Chris wont kid on he's still asleep when he wakes up early hehe x

Hello ladies! Sorry I haven't been on for a week and I've MISSED this thread - how could I!! 32 out of 34 people caught that novovirus at Archie's naming day last Sat so its been a mad week!

OK my wee one year old :cloud9:made his Mummy and Daddy a valentines day card and baked some love heart biscuits to go with it. I am sooooo proud of him and how well he's taken to nursery. He's also cruising around the furniture and driving us insane LOL! :shrug:

He says Dadda, Dad, Daddy, Grandad, ta ta and ba ba. Not Mummy yet Boo Hoo!

Here are some pictures of the card, biscuits and him cruising. Ive posted some birthday picts in the birthday thread too.

Congrats to all the babies and Mummy's out there especially Sandi for getting Married next year!

Attachments

• IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2701.jpg
    IMG_2701.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2702.jpg
    IMG_2702.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2708.jpg
    IMG_2708.jpg