Happy Updates..

awwwwww how sweet of Archie (did his teacher help?) he has gotten so BIG since xmas eh xx

He's stretched a lot since then. I think once they get on their feet they grow taller....! Your Matthew is doing great too! What a wee charmer. When is his birthday again? xx

25 days tomo (not that im counting of course :winkwink:) Sorted his room yest, stored away the changing table as he thinks he can play stunt man and commando roll of it :dohh: lowered his cot and took the mobile etc down, now looks like a toddler's room. The first time yest he played with one of those hot wheel cars and he KNEW what to do with it, 2 mins later he was 'driving' the car up doors, along walls, amazes me how boys just know how to do boy stuff, cant wait til his imagination runs wild.

Tomo were painting, have 3 small blank canvas pictures and going to let him go to town and hang them in his room, my baby is not a baby anymore he's a 'real' boy.

(I visited Prague 3 years ago and picked up a small handcrafted Pinnocchio marionette and straight away told myself that was for my baby, it hangs pride of place in his room and when Matthew reached his due date I would tell him he was now a 'real' boy just like Pinnocchio) :cloud9: xx

Hello ladies! Sorry I haven't been on for a week and I've MISSED this thread - how could I!! 32 out of 34 people caught that novovirus at Archie's naming day last Sat so its been a mad week!
Oh my! How glad am I that we couldn't make it:haha:

25 days tomo (not that im counting of course :winkwink:) Sorted his room yest, stored away the changing table as he thinks he can play stunt man and commando roll of it :dohh: lowered his cot and took the mobile etc down, now looks like a toddler's room. The first time yest he played with one of those hot wheel cars and he KNEW what to do with it, 2 mins later he was 'driving' the car up doors, along walls, amazes me how boys just know how to do boy stuff, cant wait til his imagination runs wild.

Tomo were painting, have 3 small blank canvas pictures and going to let him go to town and hang them in his room, my baby is not a baby anymore he's a 'real' boy.

(I visited Prague 3 years ago and picked up a small handcrafted Pinnocchio marionette and straight away told myself that was for my baby, it hangs pride of place in his room and when Matthew reached his due date I would tell him he was now a 'real' boy just like Pinnocchio) :cloud9: xx

Aww a wee tear ran down my cheek xxx

Aww a wee tear ran down my cheek xxx

:haha: big softy xx

Lovely updates everyone, Archie is so handsome!! :)

I think Christina is getting better with her Acid Reflux. She is not in pain after every feed and hasnt chocked for a good while. She also stopped bringing milk up!

She also started eating more, and she is now smiling and bublling all the time! We are very happy she is not suffering so much anymore!

x

Lovely updates everyone, Archie is so handsome!! :)

I think Christina is getting better with her Acid Reflux. She is not in pain after every feed and hasnt chocked for a good while. She also stopped bringing milk up!

She also started eating more, and she is now smiling and bublling all the time! We are very happy she is not suffering so much anymore!

x

Aww thanks hun.

I'm so happy for you - its not nice seeing your little one upset and in pain. xx

My Hannah turned 1 this week and is still breast feeding, walking and talking. She is an amazing baby, thanks for this thread hun xx

HI Mums and Lovely Babies

Adi is now nearly 6 months where has the time gone!
We still have the odd feeding issues and isnt drinking alot, had discussion with hv about his diary intolerance and they've told me to keep him off anything dairy when weaning him which isnt going to be too hard as im making my own food. His reflux has settled due to the wonderful carobel which i add to his bottles.
He loves doing his press up's (as we call them lol) when put on his tummy and he trys to push him self with his feet, He laughs at his sisters all the time and does sneaky hair pulls!
He was weighed today and he is on 75th centile so they are very pleased with him its so nice to see all these little ones doing so well.

had discussion with hv about his diary intolerance and they've told me to keep him off anything dairy when weaning him which isnt going to be too hard as im making my own food.

See if they can give you a referral to the paediatric dietician. They have some good information about dairy free weaning. There are some things you will have to avoid. I get what you are saying about making your own food, but beyond the fruit and veg purees it can get tricky. As an example, if you were looking at baby porridges, there is only one in the Cow and Gate range you can use. Even breads and spreads etc may well have things you need to avoid - depending on the level of the intolerance. We're not sure of the extent of Abby's intolerance yet. I just know that if I have milk, cream or cheese, it made her colic really bad. And now it can make her throw up a little. But as for how it will affect her directly, I've no idea!

Sounds like he is doing great though. Where did all that time go??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->