Happy V Day 26th September babies

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
I know there are a few of us due on 26th so just wanted to congratulate you all on reaching viability, a big milestone.

But keep cooking babies x

Congrats hun, can't wait to be pass the Vday, mine is in 6 weeks

Oh and Hayley.... we've got a 4D scan booked for 2nd July too and we can't wait :D

yey hayley i thought of u this morning when i realised it was our v-day!! im so happy to have reached 24weeks!! hows baby oliver coming along is he kicking lots? i no evie is shes moving so much now! i love it xx

babyhopes how cool is that :D cant wait to share pictures. We had our sons at 27+5 and got amazing pics, hoping for the same with this little one :D

:hi: jacksmummy :D Yep he's definately starting to have a party in there now, infact everytime I have sat down today he has gone mad :) I love it. This morning I woke up and could hear Daisy chattering in her cot so stayed in bed a bit longer to enjoy his movements properly then looked at the time and seen we'd overslept by 1.5 hours and was late for her MMR jab :dohh: Not sure what he thought when I was running to the docs, poor boy. Pleased Evie is starting to move loads too, its amazing isnt it :cloud9: hows the bump coming along? x

Yeah will be great to share the pics :D we had a 4D scan with DS but he was such a bugger, he stayed low down in my pelvis, facing my spine and had his face covered up with the umbilical cord. lmao. No amount of sweets, coffee, jumping around would move him and he stayed asleep the whole time we had the scan so didn't get very good pics.
Hope this one is more co-operative, should be coz lo is very hyper, moves around alot during the day and in the evening and has always been active for the other scans so should be good :flower:

yep shes just wriggling and kicking as im writing this!! and i love morning times in bed too as she goes crazy when im layed down! the bump is growing fast!! hows ur coming on? im also having a 4D scan at 28weeks! how far gone will you be when u have urs? i CANT WAIT to see what she looks like :) this will be my first ever 4D scan and i cant wait!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->