Hard day now iv got tummy ache

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Grrrrr what a day!!!!!! My doctor told me im to do as little as possible, pelvic rest, and relax all i can because of previous miscarriages i think he wants me to just take it real easy, so i have been doing so, but still doing housework just at a slower pace and not doing the harder bits, well anyway this week iv been so amazingly tired and iv been up mega early everyday because my daughter has been waking me up early and my partner who usually gets up to her for me has decided (funnily enough since iv been pregnant) he is going to stay in bed and let me do it, so im shattered, and as hes been working so much i have a lot more to do at home with the kids there is no break, including the weekend he has his son from a previous relationship, well hes gone back to work so im looking after his son tonight too where i cud have had a nice relax, he didnt ask me just told me, anyway i was saying earlier i was so tired but needed to get on with stuff otherwise it will never get done, so he goes and grabs a broom and starts to sweep in the living room (never usually does) as hes doing it there was dog hair and i said 'wouldn't think id hoovered all through yesterday would you' he said 'no ypu wouldnt, its discusting' :nope: its not discusting at all infact it looks perfectly fine (hes on one today) so then he goes on to say 'do you actually hoover the skirting boards?' So sarcastically i said no, he goes on to say 'why not? They are dusty' and i said of course i hoover them but i was hoovering in my rush yesterday because his sister in law was on her way round, i also get on my hands and knees and scrub them but i havent because dr told me to be careful, i said to him though 'if you want them clean your welcome to clean them yourself' so he then said 'i dont get the time' so of course i told him he does have the time he just chooses not to use it cleaning skirting boards (he had slept in this morning then sat on his arse all day) and he told me to go fuck myself............ So i had a great big rant off and decided if he wants clean skirtimg boards he can have them and i got a bucket of soapy water and got on my hands and knees to scrub them, (baring in mind im only 6 weeks pregnant so it hasn't been that long since they were done) and all the stressing and scrubbing iv given myself a few little twinge cramps, and my discharge is heavier (tmi sorry)" now im worrying that i stupidly risked my baby over bloody skirting boards, im still so angry im glad hes not here really and I'll go to bed before he gets home i cant be bothered to talk to him, its my daughters 3rd birthday tomoro that will be awkward if we havent sorted it out lol

So anyway sorry i know its a long one, i needed it off my chest, but do you think i could have hurt the baby? What with the tummy cramps?

Oh sweetheart :( I understand you are mad (and I would be too!!!) but you need to try and keep calm right now. I have been having twinges the whole 7 weeks and occasionally I think its my fault - as I don't seem to get the cramps at home but only at work. My work is stressful as I work in corporate law which probably isn't ideal but I am trying to leave on time every night (unheard of in a law firm!) and relax in the evening.

So...what's done is done. Personally I don't think you would have done any harm to your little bean but it is important to rest now xxx

Thanks ladies, hes not usually such an arse, i know hes tired from all the work but he needs to realise i am too! Hes just text an apology but i have ignored it completely lol im not accepting a text message apology he better grovel lmao! Just needed to vent it really, i swore and shouted at him too but not till after he was rude to me, im nice and calm now watching a film wrapped in a blanket, hormones and tiredness arent a good mix are they :/

Text..... Phah! He better dance for you wearing a top heat and dickybow..... Glad you are calm now x

Oh no bless men can be such assholes at times !! My hubby can too they don't understand pregnancy and never will glad ur ok now and yes he better come back with flowers and do a lot more apologising lol I don't think u could have hurt baby don't worry everyone has two he's and cramps just make sure u take it easy now:)

I was told to take it easy too but had a blow out with hubby about 5.5 weeks and lifted heavy boxes. I was so mad at myself but bubs is snug and happy 😊

Bless you Hun. Hope your ok & defo make him grovel. I could defo do with a new handbag 😂 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->