hard time waiting...

kayla93

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Is anyone else having a hard time waiting to have another baby? My LO is only 9 months old and I really want another baby! I loved being pregnant and I love kids! But currently, we are waiting because I am right in the middle of nursing school, and I graduate in May of 2015. Having two would be so hard, almost impossible, and yet, I want another one so bad!
Does anyone else feel this way??

A few months ago, yes I did. I got really upset a few times because of it, and it's silly really as I know I'd be silly to have another one now, as much as I wanted a small age gap (18 months is what I'd have liked).

I don't know what it is now, but it doesn't bother me as much that I can't have another any time soon. I'm still broody all of the time, but not half as much as I was a few months ago.

Yes! Absolutely. DD is 4 months, but OH and I are already discussing if / when to have another LO. Like you, I want to wait awhile... But it's so hard! :haha: We currently have our own place, but I'd like to wait until we move into our first single-family house rather than a townhouse, get married, and finish up my degree (also in nursing!) so it'll definitely be awhile before we TTC. It's super frustrating, but I just keep reminding myself it's in everyone's best interest.

... That still doesn't stop me from looking at tons of baby stuff on Pinterest, though! :haha:

I am! I'm so broody. But, I've held out 3 years, I'm sure I'll survive another 2735294 years :(

I am so glad to know I am not alone! I do the same thing Caitie44! :haha: I always am looking on pinterest or at stores looking at all the baby stuff! It gets really bad sometimes. I just keep trying to remind myself that nursing school is hard enough with one baby and that two would make it even harder, but then I have those days when I say, nope, I dont care, I want another one! :dohh: A year just seems so long to wait, and then there is passing NCLEX and getting a job too... urgh lol

I have a two year old & some days I want another baby SO bad but then there are my days where I honestly don't know how I even handle one child. I honestly would be ecstatic to have another baby but my gut tells me now's not the time. I know it's important to go back to school or at least be financially stable for me to stay at home and take care of another child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->