Hard to believe........

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
that 1 year ago 2 weeks from now, we unknowingly conceived Chase. That Christmas spirit had plans for us.

I haven't given an update on our little guy in awhile.

He's teething like crazy and is growing like a weed. He's still a good sleeper, but is up 1-2 hours later than he was originally going to bed a week ago. Chase is a happy baby but the most he does all day is drink his bottles like they are going out of style. Starting today, I will be getting him on some baby rice.

He's well loved by his brother and sister, and, of course, his parents. Even though he was a complete surprise, I think I can safely say that he was a blessing to all of us.

Awww, can't believe time has flown so quickly. My baby is 6 months at the weekend. It goes so fast.

Big boy chase getting baby rice :happydance: Make sure you show us a pic or two :D

awww bless him, are baby were born on the same day

awwwwww sweet

aw :cloud9: I got all misty on Alexa's conception date (aug 19) it's such an amazing thought! :cry: our babies are growing up so fast :cry:

Where did the time go Leeanne???!!!

x

Ps - I LOVE the expression 'growing like a weed' :rofl:

:cloud9: so sweet. and I want pics of his first meal :lol:

Where did the time go Leeanne???!!!

x

Ps - I LOVE the expression 'growing like a weed' :rofl:

Hell if I know hon. I guess it's because I wished away the 9 months of pregnancy. ROFL!

aww leeanne that so so lovely honey :hugs: sounds like chase is doing wonderfully. big :hugs: for his poorly little teeth. :hugs: i too want pics of his first meal :) feel like we haven't had many chase pictures lately :) x x x

aww chase where has the time gone hey.

glad to hear hes doing so well x x

It's amazing to think about...got me all teary :cry:

It's weird to think about how a year ago one has no idea how much that date is gonna change their life.

aww leeanne that so so lovely honey :hugs: sounds like chase is doing wonderfully. big :hugs: for his poorly little teeth. :hugs: i too want pics of his first meal :) feel like we haven't had many chase pictures lately :) x x x

It's true, I need to start taking more pics. I've been failing in that area even for his records lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->