Hardly any symptoms 5 weeks pregnant

MissyP

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I just found out sunday the 19th that i am pregnant. I was a day late and instant dark lines. Funny thing is i didnt feel pregnant. I am one of those crazy POAS ladys and to my surprise, BFP. I am now almost 5 weeks and the only thing im experiencing is bloating and using the restroom ALOT. I just thought when your pregnant you get all these crazy symptoms.. and im definitely not. Just wondering if anyone else had hardly any symptoms at 5 weeks and continued on to a healthy pregnancy. Its my first so im just a little worried but soooo excited. Thanks in advance!

Hello. This is my second, I'm 5w too and in the same boat. Seems like a while ago now but with my first I remember being anxious about no symptoms, fluctuating symptoms and too many symptoms at different points through the first tri so try not to worry.

I also read some other older posts where lots of women said they didn't get things like sickness until at least 6/7w! Everyone is different so if you're not cramping badly and bleeding, I would try not to imagine the worst. I don't think I truly believed I was preg with DS1 until he was kicking me in the ribs at 30 odd weeks!

If it's any comfort, my breast tenderness etc came and went with DS1 and so far, I feel very little with this one

Honestly, try not to worry (easier said than done!!) xx

I am in exactly the same boat, although I shouldn't panic because I only got very slight nausea with DS and no other symptoms. My HCG levels are 5831 so I would think i would be feeling something! MS is more common starting in weeks 6-7 if you are going to get it anyway. Let's not stress (easier said than done I know!)

I didn't have any symptoms until week six, then it was nothing but MS for weeks. It's backed off the last few days, thankfully. Now I'm just tired and have sore breasts.

The HCG that early is still building up so it's unlikely at that stage your symptoms would be severe anyway :)

Don't worry and just enjoy it. Every woman is different

I'm nearly 9 weeks and very lucky- I get the occasional nausea when I'm hungry, some bloating and tiredness- other than that I'm fine and my first private scan showed baby is currently healthy :)

Relax x

I was worrying at your stage about no symptoms then week 6-7 the nausea an tiredness hit! Today I am 14 weeks and it is the first morning I haven't felt really sick!! Xx

The only symptom I got at 5 weeks was sore boobs but I always got sore boobs a week before my af was due the only difference they were a bit more tender than usual and sometimes I woke up feeling like I had a hangover but not sickness just tired and groggy feeling.

Some women symptoms don't kick in till a bit later and some women are lucky to get no symptoms at all, I remember at your stage I was praying I had morning sickness as then I thought I would feel more pregnant I regretted that a couple weeks later when I felt constantly sick and was sick lol

I had strong symptoms right away with my first, but with my second, I had no clue I was pregnant. I had absolutely no symptoms until I started having stretching pains in second trimester. With my third, I had symptoms until I got my BFP at 5 weeks, and then they went away, and I didn't get anything except third trimester back pain from my gigantic belly. With this one, I knew right away that I was pregnant and have had every symptom under the sun. Even with this pregnancy, though, my symptoms came and went until 6 weeks along end they stayed put so far (I'm 9weeks tomorrow).

Every pregnancy has been different. Every baby has been healthy. Please don't worry like I did with my second. I was terrified that a lack of symptoms meant a lack of a healthy baby, but he's 2 years old and perfect now!

This is a relief to read some of these posts. I'm in the exact same boat as you- I found out on July 18th that I was pregnant with my first. (Bump buddies, yay!) I've had almost no symptoms so far except for a slightly stuffy nose that lasted about 3-4 days, slightly sore boobs, and maybe I'm a little bit more tired. Let's hope that morning sickness continues to stay away! :thumbup:

Nausea and extreme fatigue didn't hit me until week 6. It just recently has gotten slightly better but still have major food aversions and crave a nap every day lol enjoy that time while you have it for sure! :)

With DD I didn't have any early pregnancy symptoms except for sore boobs. So far with this one at just over 5 wks I am the same. I am suffering with fatigue a lot more but I have had to come off of all my medication for Fibromyalgia.

The only thing that has made me feel sick (was physically sick with DD) is eating/drinking chocolate!! I had a mocha the day I found out I was pregnant with this one and instantly felt sick so I knew I was pregnant!

I'm the same way ! But I didn't have any symptoms with my boys either !
I had the occasional nausea and some food aversions but other then that nothing !
I'm thinking this one is a boy too with my lack of symptoms so far lol

With dd my symptoms (ms) didn't kick in till 6 weeks, and they were bad! Praying this time I get it a little easier

hello, congratulations! :) this is my second, and I've had no symptoms at all.. I didn't have any with my first either! I think it's perfectly normal, we're just the lucky ones. I was extremely tired from week 8 - 9, and I've gone off certain foods, but nothing else really. wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

I am 6w+4. I didn't have ANY symptoms last week (5th week). Like clock work, at 6w exactly I threw up that morning with morning sickness. It has only got worse too. :( I thought I had missed the morning sickness boat, but I was wrong. lol

I found out the 29th that I am pregnant and I too have had little to no symptoms. I've had to pee frequently and that's what tipped me off. This is my first.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you and everyone 😃

I am so glad to hear all of your experiences have been different and not to worry. I am 5 week 0 days today and all last week i felt mild cramping for hours then it would stop and start again and last night they have stopped and haven't picked back up. I still have sore boobs and peeing quite a bit. I was worried all day about the lack of symptoms.

I may kick myself later for this but im kind of looking forward to any other symptoms that indicate im still pregnant! 1st timer here.

Hi I'm 5 weeks today, I don't really have any symptoms apart from really sore bbs, tiredness and sometimes I go all light headed and shakey if I haven't ate in a while

I have only had sore nipples and fatigue, then bang on my 7 week date nausea has hit with a vengeance! Everyone is different I think you are very lucky!

I'm 6+5 and if I hadn't had so many Bfp's I wouldn't believe I was pregnant! I'm tired and more emotional than usual, I have slightly sore nipples and nothing else apart from random period pains every now and again. It makes it feel very surreal to be honest. It's hard to believe it's real for me as I have so few symptoms. At least 3 times a day I think AF is about to start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->