Hardly sleeping at all now!

SarahSausage

Mummy of 3
Reaction score
I can barely sleep at all these nights. I feel like I'm awake every ten minutes. My bump hurts, I can't get comfy or I get "dead" parts of my body from lying on them. Am 36 weeks today-have I got 4 more weeks of this (at least) or is it just a blip?

Awww the last part of pregnancy is so hard but oh so worth it in the end hun.I hope you only have a week left seeing as you will be "term" then :) xx

Yep I'm afraid it doesn't get any better from here, but it's all worth it in the end (she says as she staggers off with backache and I'm not quite 30wks yet) ps it seems to be harder much quicker 2nd time round too! :D

I'm on insomnia til 2 or 3 in the morning then waking at 5. Yawn.

I know it is a total pain, but if there is a plus side - it is that this is good good prep for when your baby is here. Your body has a great way of getting you used to distrupted sleep late in pregnancy, and it can be good "training" - afterall imagine if you were getting a good 8 hours each night, then bam, baby arrives and your in for a shock!
Hang in there, don't fight it, try to make yourself as comfortable as possible, and if you need to sleep in the day, or at strange times, do it.
XxX

Training nowt Bourne! :lol: I've not had a full night's sleep in three years now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->