Harley and the Vacuum

Novbaby08

Mom to Harley & Piper
Reaction score
Ok, funny story so a little while ago, I was doing everything to get Harley to go to sleep she had been awake for 5 hours and was tired as hell. So I tried feeding her and she ended up spitting up on me. I rocked her, walked her, everything I could think of. So there we are me sitting on the couch with her, screaming her head off and my mom decided to vacuum, as soon as that vacuum turned on, she stopped crying got really quiet and within seconds was out. But just to be sure she stayed asleep my mom left the vaccuum running in the middle of the room. LOL I'm sure if anyone would've stopped by they would have thought we were nuts!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

its white noise huni it helps with alot of babys you can buy cd's off ebay with it on its the most annoying thing you have ever heard but its ment to work it didnt with Riley but i gave the cd away and it worked for them

jordyn has a fish aquarium in her room, and the sound of the pump puts her right to sleep everytime.

i used to do this all the time with my son. And at night i used the hair dryer!! x

lol ya when I was vacuuming this morning Jasmine quieted right down!

We have a new boiler in Jacks room and even though we were told it was "whisper" quiet it is still quite noisy. We were worried that it would wake him up however when we put him down and as soon as it comes on he is out like a light :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->