Harry Potter.........

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
Ok i know i'm sad but its out on DVD tomorro and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have read the book but havent managed to get to see it yet so i am proper bouncing off the walls in excitement............there any other HP fans out there??

Yes!! I gave birth about a week before it came out so had no chance of seeing it. OH is buying it today but we're saving it for 22nd Dec when he's off work. We were going to rent it but it's only £2 dearer to buy at Asda!

DH loves Harry Potter. We'll be buying it tomorrow. We're supposed to get lots of snow Wednesday so sounds like a good night to stay in and watch HP. :)

I love Harry Potter! Haven't seen this film either but I have a feeling Santa is bringing me it:winkwink::haha:

But apparantly if you've read the book it doesn't live up to it :(:nope: hope not.

My eldest is a huge HP fan, so i got it for her.
Its a good film and stays pretty true to the book, but i was disappointed that they added bits in just for the thrill/ action factor.
Still a good one though.

I saw it at the cinema. Love the books and enjoy the films but I'm afraid I thought this one was least true. Quite a lot of fundamental things were changed seemingly with no reason at all. Sadly the biggest disappointment is at the end.

oh no:nope: i dunno if i really want to watch it now......my SIL has bought it for us for xmas but we're getting it early :blush: so hopefully we'll be watching it sometime over the next few days......................

Aw sorry! It's still HP! No doubt we'll get the DVD to go with the rest of our collection.

I find I have to treat the films and books as two seperate things or I get disappointed!

I find I have to treat the films and books as two seperate things or I get disappointed!

I agree that's what I do. I've read the books over and over again and was a little disappointed with the film. But DH has never read the books and only seen the films and loves it!

Jo

My DH watched the first 5 then read my books and was fascinated by the actual storylines going on, like with Winky the elf and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->