• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has anyone been to Paw Patrol Live?

sarah1980

Reaction score
Total long shot but has anyone been to see this in the UK since July? The reason I ask is that DS1 got tickets for a show in September as a Christmas gift last year and I since found out I was pregnant and baby is due (overdue) soon and will only be 2 weeks old at the time of the show. The venue have said I can take him but don't recommend it due to the noise of the show but I'm wondering if it is that bad or if they just have to say that to cover their backs. We aren't sitting particularly close to the stage so I'm thinking if baby is in a wrap and will likely be sleeping anyway and the show is only an hour will it be ok? I don't want DS1 to miss out but hubby is working and the rest of the family are away on holiday that week so my only option is to take him myself.

Sarah :)

I would probably go. I've been to Peppa Pig live and it wasn't too loud as far as I remember. An hour isn't very long and would be a shame to miss it.

I would go, like you said baby will be tiny and in a wrap against you the whole time, with any luck a feed beforehand will mean they would sleep right through it!

You going to the SECC? I totally forgot we'd booked that! We're going on the Sunday I think

I'm not in the UK or anything but I have been to paw patrol live. I went with my son who is on the spectrum and he probably had a harder time with the noise than a newborn would! There's singing and music and lights but it's really not too bad. If you are worried you could get a pair of ear protection but it might not even be necessary. The loudest part was when they asked the audience to yell and it didn't last long.

Hi hun I was there with my 3 year old DD last sat. Im not gonna lie hun it was much louder than I expected. I dont any means have sensitive ears but it did hurt my ears for about 20 minutes at the start till I adjusted to it. For th first half of the show my carefree 3 year old sat curled up on my lap with her hands over her ears. I did notice several mummy's with baby's and younger toddlers and some seemed fine. After first half DD was fine until the end when the confetti cannon went off and she was hysterical . It was pretty soul destroying but the kids loved it lol enjoy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->