Has anyone bought any baby things yet?

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has brought anything yet? I have alot of stuff I kept when I had my ds but there are a few things I need. I bought 6 Tommy tippee bottles today in aldi cause they were on offer and I thought it was a good deal. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it.

So anyone else???

I'm itching to go shopping :) we've got some stuff left from our little boy but also got quite a bit to buy. So far we've only bought a couple of packs of vests and me a blooming gorgeous change bag.

Quite a difference to when I was 9 weeks pregnant with my Son and went on a spree at Babies R Us, but we're on a tight budget this time x

Nothing yet! But there's a Babies R' Us by my house, and it's taken everything in me to keep from going in there. I figure we have another 7.5 months, so no rush.

Yeah my dh keeps saying we have loads of time. But I just love buying baby stuff

We haven't bought anything just yet. I'd love to though but I just don't feel ready to yet xx

I bought a cute onesie for dh but that's it. We will probably wait a few months before buying things.

Nothing yet - we have lots left over from DD. If the 12 week scan goes well I may buy some vests/bibs as a little treat and then hold off until the 20 week scan. If I have a boy this time I know I won't be able to stop myself buying lots of little dude clothes ;)

Yea I wanna wait til after my 20week scan but can't stop myself

Noooo - It's way to early to buy anything too much can still go wrong. I'm at risk of pre-eclampsia again so I wont buy anything until 26-28 weeks.

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has brought anything yet? I have alot of stuff I kept when I had my ds but there are a few things I need. I bought 6 Tommy tippee bottles today in aldi cause they were on offer and I thought it was a good deal. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it.

So anyone else???

Nothing yet, with DD we waited til 20 weeks so will probably do the same again. We won't need as much stuff as last time (particularly if it's another girl).

x x x

I just bought some jammies! I have a feeling it's another girl due to the high heart beat...we shall see.

I kept everything from when I had my son, so if this one is another boy I'm set, other than basics like diapers, but if this ones a girl I will go nuts on buying clothes :) . By the way my sons heart rate was high my whole pregnancy, was between 150-171, and this baby's has been high so heart rates tell you nothing :) or at least hasn't for me lol although I'm secretly hoping this ones a girl..

I haven't, partly because I don't have much time to do shopping. Usually just go to store get what I absolutely need to get and go home. And partly because I'm waiting until I'm much farther along, more for peace of mind than anything else. I'm very nervous about possible second trimester miscarriage, due to health problems I have had in the past.

I do have to get everything tho as my son is 11, and most of the things I had from him being an infant/newborn were given to friends who had babies, especially boys after he was outgrew everything. I think the only stuff I have is boys clothes from when he was 5-7 years old.

I have looked at things though. Went out to walmart because I needed to get some things, but walked over the baby section to look at some things (mostly because I'm looking for a gender neutral baby book, since we don't plan on finding out the gender, but didnt see any).

No, my boyfriend and I want to wait until we know the gender.

My mum got me a microwave steriliser, two blankets and a bouncy chair in the Aldi baby event, it was too good to pass up. We just need a crib, pram and car seat now. Not buying them until at least 30 weeks as I feel I'd be tempting fate. I strangely gave away the big things but kept things like clothes, muslins and cloth nappies!

We just bought our stroller on the weekend! :) that's our only big purchase..other than that my husband's bought some onesies.

I've bought a lovely little hat and mitt set from the ASDA sale :). I couldn't help myself although I've started to worry myself that there is something wrong so going to wait until after my scan on Thursday x

I haven't bought anything yet but have definately been window shopping

TTC took a looooong time for us. In that time I've bought just about everything I needed and I'm not ashamed or concerned about having done that in the least. My FS recommended honoring our feelings either way from the get go. We both felt it would happen eventually and it made me feel better to start up a stash. Gave me a way to bide my time and think positively in the midst of some really tough infertility treatment days.

Save for a crib and gender distinct clothing we're about set, and all for a fraction of the price because I had so much time to stalk ebay for fantastic deals :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->